27m SP Pilot looking for a home

I am looking for a new home, preferably somewhere that I can learn to PVP. Really want to get into bombers, black ops, and such, however I am not opposed to using other ships for PVP as needed. Additionally I would need space where I can make ISK during the quieter times, ratting is the preferred method.

Cheers!

Hi there,
our new Alliance Goal is an Bomber / Black Ops Fleet doctrine that will be very active next weeks,
a perfect way for you to learn it and to be in a great corp. just take a look, im online in a few hours.
We go to operate behind enemies line to have fun and kills.

Hope i see you…

Hey @Valhalla_Skoal,

Check out Right Click Jump To - RCJT. We have blops and PvP and lots of other things to do. During down time there is definitely ratting during down times. Find me on discord rangerwolfy#4987

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

We might be of interest to you. Join our discord or channel in game for a talk.

Eve mail sent o7

Hi @Valhalla_Skoal

FUN inc is recruiting!

We are not a training corp, however we have a wealth of experience amongst our ranks.

We are currently living in orvolle adjacent to syndicate, which has great links to cloud ring, outer ring, fade, and pure blind for PVP

Check out these links:

https://panic.dudreda.com/

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.