28M SP PILOT AND HIS 11M ALT LOOKING FOR WH CORP

Hey I have been playing this game quite literally non stop for one and a half year now. I love wormholes, I made a corp and lived in one for a month and some days, didnt work out cuz I felt alone… didnt work out well, still enjoyed my time there, I am looking for a place to call home, in which I can safely support my isk needs of not having to pay for my alt (be able to farm C3 sites prefferably to plex him) and have fun…
I am EUTZ and I have moderate to good knowledge of wormholes and combat…

thanks for your attention,
ZNM

1 Like

Might have better luck if you post in the recruitment section

2 Likes

I too am a corp of one my last ceo issler dianze ceo of tada o passed away and left me the keys to the castle only because she was in low sec and I was in high sec elduf moon three is my current corp hq I am all alone in my corp so it’s been unreal quiet in my neck of the woods I’m not a wh explorer so I don’t have any ships to go that route. But dm me if you would like to join or corp kick it around some robbiewon ceo tada o

Could try warcrows of the shattered foundations alliance, c2 with highsec and c3 statics.

Hi Zeemy, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.