2x 40m sp toons looking for small/nano gang PVP

Hi there, hope you’ve had a good weekend.

About me:

Long time on-and-off-again player, although not always the same toons. First started way back in 2004. Came back to the game in the pandemic, but I’ve been playing fairly casually for the last 6 months or so as I’m struggling to find the right corp. I’m not in my 20s anymore, I’m married, I have a life and responsibilities. I work from home and my playtime window would be EUTZ, about 4 days a week.

I have two toons on separate accounts (so I can multibox them) both circa 40m sp. One is a dread pilot, the other tops out at marauders. Between the two toons I can do every T2 and T3 from cruiser down, minus logi.

I’m reasonably competent with PVP, averaging around 70% dangerous on zkill with most of my kills having 20 participants or less. My biggest issue is that while I mostly know what I’m doing, I haven’t been able to get a lot of experience because I’ve never really found a group that does the kind of thing I want to do, at least not consistently. Ideally what I need is a corp where I can learn the black belt kung fu so to speak, through a combination of constructive criticism/guidance and regular experience.

My preferred playstyle is bubble and gate camping, but really any type of nano fight is interesting to me. I see these guys splitting up gangs, controlling range, baiting fights, etc. and I just love that stuff, it looks like fun and I want in.

What I’m looking for in a corp:

• Most active in EUTZ
  • Primarily <10 small gang, plenty of gate camping/pipe camping content
  • Friendly, mature, active comms community
  • People who’d be willing to help motivated individuals such as myself progress from mid-tier to god-tier, including constructive criticism, advice, tips, and sisi practice a huge plus
  • Some advice and pointers on making good isk to fund more expensive stuff, such as dreads and marauders
  • Doctrines on contract, ability to sell dreads to members would be ideal
  • JF service would be a bonus but not entirely necessary
  • Opportunities to fly bigger stuff such as dreads, marauders, battleships
  • Competent FCs, good intel base, use of spies, smart playstyle

Stuff I’m not as interested in or want to avoid:

• the use of entosis modules
  • tidi/large fleet/F1 monkey N+1 playstyle
  • blocs or bloc-aspirant behaviour (red pen must-attend CTAs, paps, etc)
  • facwar or roleplay
  • scanning, unless it involves can flipping, in which case lol let’s go
  • flying logi, just not my thing
  • unintelligent/pedestrian gameplay (blindly yeeting a fleet into an ESS, camping a pipe without any intel, etc)
  • Sweaty 4chan edgelord FCs who pride themselves in their “hilarious” rage pings, dank memes and NSFW hentai posting (why is it always hentai with you people?)
  • BLOPS, I know I know it’s popular right now, I’m just not a huge fan of it, so sue me

That about sums it up I think but if I’ve missed anything or you have any questions, feel free to ask. I might be willing to compromise on some stuff for the right corp.

I would check us out.

We are mostly veterans who enjoy the small-medium gang content with the dash of larger fleets. We have experience and do a lot of overall pvp. Similar to you we are working professionals, IRL comes first and we prioritize that as many of us have families and careers.

We are pvp focused group that we help our members become self-efficient in their own ways. We are active between both the EU and USTZ timezone. We are currently rebuilding our corporation and looking to get more pilots like fly battlecruisers and below.

Hi @Neurotrash

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

Neurotrash, mail sent, we are older group mostly, think we have a good for you.

Hi there m8

I think we might be just what you have been looking for.

Please have a look at the 10 reasons why you should join us;)

Cheers
Prim

Stop by our discord for a chat mate , we might be able to offer you a home :slight_smile:

Still considering options. In case you missed it in the OP I do have a cap alt.

More then welcome to come chat with us…

We are Recruiting.Pvpers/PvE/iNDUSTRY
In Game Chanel - Cartel.Pub
Discord: Imperium Cartel.
KB: Imperium Cartel. | Corporation | zKillboard

✪ We are Invidia Gloriae Comes
✪ Member of The Imperium
✪ SEAT & Auth Are Must For All Toons
✪ New Players Welcome
✪ Period Basis / Delve
✪ Free Ships/BPO/BPC To Use
✪ PVP/Industry/Ratting
✪ Team Speak/Mumble/Discord
✪ Fleets in ENG/FR/GER
Imperium Cartel. Null Sec Corp Member Of The Imperium All Types Of Players Welcome
https://evewho.com/alliance/99003995

Have you considered wormhole space?

With joining us you will have access to:
*- Wormhole space *
- Corporation SRP
- Tips and tricks from veteran EVE players
- Corporation discord for all information
- Fully functional Teamspeak 3 Server for voice communication
- Small & medium sized alliance and corp fleets on a daily basis
- Fun black opsing/hotdropping in nullsec space on carebears
- Perfect wormhole for you to set up PI
- Safe and quiet space for wormhole PVE and exploration
- We will help you move in and estbalish in your new home
- Free travel through any highsec, we use alt corporations for holding structures thus we have no wardecs

Requierments to join:
- Omega accounts only / 25 mil SP and above
- Have at least basic PvP skills when it comes to piloting
- Scanning skills or willing to learn how to scan
- Be social and active if you have time, join corp fleets when they’re up and home defense
- Real life comes first, there’s no requirement to be active

If you are interested then join our ingame channel “SLX_Enlistment” or join through our discord “SLX Discord ” and contact a recruiter that way.

In Game Chanel - Cartel.Pub
Discord: Imperium Cartel.
KB: Imperium Cartel. | Corporation | zKillboard

✪ IGC Alliance
✪ Member of The Imperium
✪ SEAT & Auth Are Must For All Toons
✪ We are a vet corp 5mil SP must
✪ Null Sec
✪ PVP/Industry/Ratting
✪ EU/US/AU Time Zones
Invidia Gloriae Comes - DOTLAN :: EveMaps
✪ Alliance/Coalition Discords/Team Speak

its pritty up to you
Anny way here is our info
hope we see you on our discord
o7 never fly whit fear

Hanging by a threat looking for new members

i wouldnt consider anything but that !

Come check us out :slight_smile:

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.