3-4 players AUTZ 6-15 accounts looking for 0.0 ratting + PVP NPC space or SOV

3 experienced players, experienced with pvp, don’t need hands held, can multibox etc.

Just looking for new home. Looking opportunity to make some isk + PVP as well.
Keeping mains anonymous for a bit for reasons but will contact you with my main ingame. or you can contact betty yang, I will keep her online.

Look forward to hearing from any and all.
cheers

1 Like

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - living in nullsec.

1. PVP able capsuleerss…
    We do not care about killboards, but we do care if you don’t know what you are doing
  2. Good attitude
    We are family where everyone can be who he or she wants to and helps out if needed
  3. Self Sufficiency
    You will need to be able to make ISK on your own, in nullsec. We will offer guidance and assistance wherever we can

PVP/PVE/FreightService/CarrierRaffles/DailyFleets

http://discord.gg/7GRGf6d :slight_smile:

Hi there m8

If you can consider a stand alone pvp entity that operates from venal please let me know

cheers
prim

Ps!

Damn aslon beat me to it :slight_smile:

Hey dude come on our discord and come have a chat with us we have some au players that would enjoy some more company :slight_smile:

shot you a mail!

Hey! I responded to your post on reddit, but just in case you check here more often: I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Check us out!

Infernal Armada [R.MDA] is Recruiting New & Veteran Players for Low Sec/Null Sec PVP & Small Gang PvP Fleets
-Low Sec-
Hello, pilots, look at your corp, now back to me, now back at your corp, now back to me. Sadly, your corp isn’t me, but if your corp stopped doing highsec mining ops and switched to fleet-based Plex incentives, your corp could smell like it’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in an arty Thrasher with the corp your corp could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two filiments to that Trig pocket you love. Look again, the tickets are now plexed accounts. Anything is possible when your corp smells like Low-Sec PVP and not a lady. I’m in a Nag.

R.MDA is reforming after a 2-year hiatus. Former Legacy Coalition Veterans, R.MDA specializes in working with new players, returning players, bitter-vets, carebears, and EVE Echoes refugees to learn how to get the most out of EVE. We are a tight-knit group that focuses on building a culture of familial loyalty for friendships that last a lifetime.

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98536085/

We are looking for US, EU, and AU TZ players for low sec shenanigans. New players are welcome.

Contact Caurranus Decks or Bastion Ituin in game, join R.MDA Public during US TZ for more info, or submit your application here: https://eve-hr.com/rmda

What We Offer

—Corp and alliance fun fleets & roams

—Fleet participation incentives

—New-player friendly environment

—Real-life-comes-first perspective

—Extensive buyback programs

​—Corporate industry opportunities, market seeding, and projects

—Passive ISK earning opportunities including an extensive PI production program to fund your PVP

What We Require

—Mature, drama-free attitude

—Full ESI scopes

—Be active on Discord

—Voice comms for fleets

—Willing and able to train necessary doctrines

thanks for all the replys all, changed our direction and more interested in 0.0 now.

Please check us out!
If you’re looking for midsized group of players and place to call home B0SS is it!!
Contact me in game or join our discord! https://discord.gg/x2ZqE64c

Hey @betty_yang,

I have a feeling we could be a great fit for what you are after my recruitment post is here we are NPC null with a small sov holding and have regular reactive pvp with the usual roams etc also, its been a fun process thus far and exceeded my expectations. come for a chat some time the details are at the bottom of the recruitment post.

PJhustle Signature

If you guys are still looking for a home in Sov while also getting content in Nullsec, NPC Nullsec, and Lowsec then check out my corp The State.

We are a predominately PvP corp that is a member of the alliance NullSechnaya Sholupen.
We also have access to ratting space for any isk making you all would need to do.

ANZA has a good member base in all Time Zones, mostly made up of AUTZ.
CCP reported ANZAC ALLIANCE in the Top Ten most active corporation in Eve Online.

What we offer;
Small Corp Base fun PVP Fleets - Killboard
Medium Alliance Base fun PVP Fleets Killboard
To the Largest Battles Eve Has Seen.

ANZA is a relaxed group with plenty of opportunities for New and Experienced Players

ANZA offers you a home for you to earn bucket loads of Isk.
Eve is your oyster, Corp Mining Fleets, NPC’s
(ratting) and Industry (not gunna fluff this up I can say WarBee3)

ANZA supplies Ship to New Players to Eve,
ANZA offers a Ship replacement program for CTA Fleets.
ANZA is Active in All Timezones.
ANZA is a mature group with real values.

What we are looking for in players:
Mature Active players in Eve.
Become part of ANZA’s community - Log in to Teamspeak, Discord and Use ANZA Forums
You must be active in game prior to applying to joining

ANZA Public Discord invite link: https://discord.gg/mQnw6KY
Give me a shout out in anza apps on discord or in game.

o/ mate,

ya’ll found something interesting?

Fly Safe

OZLAD is recruiting low-sec corp
US/AU corp

lvl 5 mission available in space
lots of mining
well experience FC for PVP
fleet srp

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.