New Player Looking for Friendly Group

As someone just getting to grips what there is to do in this game, I’m looking for a home where i can learn what is possible. I am currently mission running, but I do have plans for pvp when i learn what / where / how / when.

I am based in Caldari space as is, and would prefer not to have to re-do my current standings, so bare that in mind!

I’m UK timezone, Omega cloned, and while i’ll try to be on most days, RL must come first. I will be up for fleets etc, but can’t guarentee any specific times as of yet (my RL job is just restarting after Covid lockdown).

Not looking to min / max the game, but just want a good good group and a social environment for me to enjoy New Eden!

greetings mate… we are a very relaxed corp living in a very good part of nullsec space. as tou are new i can help you get the ropes of the game ( even if you dont join) … check us out.

my discord is kritikosk8#5153 send me a convo if you want to discuss more about it.

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - living in NPC nullsec.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

Hi,

I can give you probably the best offer among these mediocre corporations (teeeheee). We are a nullsec Corp, located in a very profitable area. We have experienced members, we have members who do regularly pvp, pve, mining, etc.

Best of all, thanks to our training plan we will get you in action quickly… and later when you are ready, you can join our programme where you get a FREE CAPITAL ship.

Interested? Let me know and I send you our discord or write us in game

Hey there Lucius!

I’m from HVYCC. We are a primarily a PVP corporation, but accept pilots from all walks of life.

We accept veteren players who are looking to live in null sec, do PVP and have high ISK earning potential, abut we also accept new players and offer skill plans, free ships, and guidance to all new players!!

We are apart of Sential Dawn alliance, which is part of Legacy Coalition, so we have a HUGE range of activities from:

• PVP small gang, blops, carriers/dred, and large fleet fights

• PVE Blood raider ratting in an upgraded system

• 0.0 Exploration, mining, PI, ice, and even moon mining!

If you’re interested stop by our discord: https://discord.gg/9VeDYFnuNK

Or in game public channel: Heavy In Public

Thanks for reading!

We at “DippedTeriyaki” are interested in taking you on and showing you some of the ropes!!

About our corp
*We are a small wormhole corp living in a class 2 BUT we always have an exit to highsec along with an exit to class 3 space; meaning you don’t have to live in the wormhole and it is easy enough to get in and out anyway :smiley:
*We have started a small summer recruiting and training process too with organised personal tuition as well as group forays into lowsec (training sessions that is).

About me as I think it viable information for you…
*I have been playing since 2007 and just like you i started off as a mission runner in Caldari space. If you fly Caldari I know the best fits for PvE.
*I am now an avid PvPer though mostly I scout for targets and direct others to the kill. (This isnt my main character…)
*I have been running training sessions for newbros since 2014.
*Your progression and improvement as a corp member would be very important to me.

I will also send you an ingame mail but if you choose another path I will understand, remember; The Magic 14.

o7

[EDIT] oh ye were also uk/eu time xD

Hey mate come on our discord and we have a chat were we are wont effect ur standings but u will make tons more isk with us

Come and say hello we will be the best fit for you .

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.