30 mil, mostly combat, recently rejoined, looking for AUTZ null or WH space

Basically +8 GMT, have experience in null sec ages ago but would love to try WH space, if someone is happy with showing me the ropes. Looking for somewhere i can do PI and PVP with and make friends while doing it.

Most of my skills are specced to pre battleship like bombers, bubblers, strat cruisers. Prefer smaller gangs.

If your dead set on AU tz WH space, go check out Exit Strategy (Sin Alarma is CEO)… good group of guys… otherwise TC-KL is recruiting :slight_smile: https://discord.gg/dSZ7fU

bump.

hi. bumping for relevancy

Hello, We are a small wormhole corp. Living in a C5. We do take in new players. We could use a guy like you. Here’s the link - Discord

i’ll fire you an ingame mail my dude :smiley:

Senex Legio - PvP focused
We are looking for a few good Legionnaires!

If you are ready to face your fears, to remove your limitations, and to give up on the narcissism of your biological body in favor of embracing clone technology, keep reading.

Why should you choose Senex?

• In Senex, we recognize that everyone has responsibilities out of game. They come first.
  • A well-developed null-sec home system to refill your ISK energy
  • The pride of being part of something greater than yourself
  • Be a part of Sedition, a well-organized alliance with a vision for both now and the future
  • Continuous well-organized fleet content
  • Regular market-hub logistics runs
  • Alliance SRP

What can you do for Senex?

• Have a passion for Brotherhood
  • Take care of yourself and raise your power level
  • Be tenacious, handle Eve realities without drama
  • Prove yourself worthy and become a Senex Legionnaire
  • Have either extensive experience and ship capability, or the potential to get there. Your skills as a person are more important than how many skill points you currently have. The legion will help you, if you let it.

General information

• This is a nullsec pvp corporation, we destroy things and we are here to stay
  • Senex cover all time zones with US-East being the highest
  • NBSI policy
  • Discord and Mumble are used
  • Sedition kill board: https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99009845/

Enlist now!

• Join Senex in-game public channel: “Senx Public” (without quotes)
  • Join Senex discord: https://discord.gg/Cw3uuzH
  • Setup mumble for voice communication.

“In my stars I am above thee, but be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em.”

Come conquer the stars with the Legion.

Hey,

Look into us maybe, who knows what you may like here: [SLYCE] Universal Luftwaffe looking for pilots. Isk bonus for every kill you make!

We are a rl first pvp nullsec corp. Stop by and have a chat. We might be a good fit for you.

Drunk’N Privateers are looking for new crew members! We’re small nomadic group currently dwelling in c2 n/5 wormhole for a bit, but despite our small size, we’re incredibly active with kills to be had every day. Come join us for fun fleets!

Hey dude, come check us out. We have about a 45/45 split between US/EU TZs, but have other players in the range of the AUTZ and one actual Aussie. Always looking to expand our coverage on the game.

In game mail sent! Looking forward to chatting!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.