30 million SP looking for a corp with clean comms

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a corp with clean comms. Mainly PvP focused in wormholes, null sec, low sec. Open for any play style if the people are right, but wormhole life is my favorite.

Hey Valer, if u r interested in all sizes of nullsec warfare, I consider u join our Imperial Adventure while being part of the largest alliance and coalition in the game

Looking to have u with us
Aster

Hey, what time zone are you? We need some wh pvp/pve pilots in the eu/UK timezones

Im in the US atm, but I live in Eastern Europe

Soldatos,

Hello! I am a recruiter for 418, we are the wormhole corp for English speakers in EU (primary) US (secondary) timezones.

We do all the regular content of wormholes (ratting, huffing, cracking, etc.) and PvP ontop. For instance, we were the top english speaking corp in the recent battle of J134716.

Everyone is of mature age and has been around awhile, so comms are pretty clean.
Here is our killboard so you can get a good idea of our pvp:

and do not worry if you are new to any aspect of this, everyone will help you in anyway they can!

Please contact me, or ‘Desmios Sanguis’ if you would like to inquire further!

Goodluck and fly safe!

Good morning i’ll drop you a message in-game with our public chat link.

Rag

Hi Valerius Soldatos

I think we would be the perfect fit for you, Eagles Wing Industries :eagle: CVA do everything that you are looking for in a corp. We are active betwen EU & US TZ. We are based out of NPC Null and Low Sec.

CVA - (PVP/Null/Low) Eagle Wing Industries 🦅 - #14 by Ernak_Barca)

Drop me a message in game ( Ernak Barca) or on on discord ( Ernak Barca#3386 )

Or jump in our discord -

I would like to arrange call with you if possible?

Ernak,

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE oppertunities.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hey Valerius,

Come check us out, we are recruiting.

[INOU] Inevitable Outcome [C2 5/0.0 PVP CORP] [EU] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Myst

Minds of Murders is actively looking for new pilots! We are a c5 wormhole corp based on training newer people and helping returning players! Come check us out here (Murderous Mindset)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.