210 mil sp pilot

210 mil sp pilot with 3 100 mil plus sp alts looking for corp pvp/pve. would like corp with cap /super production capability. autz and usually early eutz is my time zone on eve.

1 Like

Check us out, i would love to bring someone in with AUTZ times, we have several great aussie players in our community.

We would be interested in talking with you

lmao i wouldnt be a good fit for gsf

corp found thanks

i have a beer and a discord wanne talk ? :smiley:

Hi there. We might be a fit for you. Come by and chat if want. We’re an awesome griup.

No.Mercy corporation leads Triumvirate. [TRI] alliance and is actively recruiting aggressive combat pilots who enjoy challenging PVP and living an independent, minimal blues life style and holding sov on our own terms.

For over the past ten years, our corporation and experienced FCs have led at the forefront of major wars that reshaped EVE’s nullsec political landscape. Now is your chance to join and make your own mark with us!

As an end-game PVP organization our focus remains on creating strategic campaign content that challenges our members and pushes us to excel. In between objective based fights, our members enjoy flying together for small gang roaming, black ops, and camping.

Our members are active in both EU and US time zones, consisting of experienced players from all over the world with veteran corp leadership active in EVE since 2009 who understand that real life comes first. We treat our corporation as a family and don’t permit childish drama or toxicity.

Please join the “No.Mercy Pub” channel in game and speak to our recruiters today!

WE OFFER!

• Aggressive nullsec and lowsec PVP content creation
  • A reason to log in: we set goals for ourselves and pursue them ruthlessly
  • Refine your combat and FC skills as you take on new roles and learn from each other
  • Numerous R64s to mine for income and a region of nullsec space to exploit
  • Community Teamspeak 3, Discord, and custom Web services
  • Jump Freighter service and logistical support

WE WANT!

• Active players committed to helping the corp and alliance succeed
  • Experienced pilots with an established PVP record on zkillboard
  • 2 or more PVP focused accounts, with capital capable alts preferred
  • English is our official language and you must own a working microphone

Chat with us in our public channel in game: No.Mercy Pub

CEO: Garst Tyrell

Recruiters: Garst Tyrell, Lutar Torax, LTD Spacepig

Hi mate, why not jump in our discord for a chat, we are one of the oldest PVP corps in EVE and have many returning players with a small but dedicated AUTZ component (myself included). We also have EU and US TZ peeps. We are in NC. one of the top Alliances in EVE we do alot of medium sized gangs with smaller roams and the odd gate camp thrown in, also ofcourse large fleet fights with our allies. Come shoot goons with us, it is quite cathartic… :sweat_smile:

dogsoldier82, In game mail sent, we have everything you are looking for and more. Pop me a message back or join the discord and lets get talking.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.