17.5mil SP pilot looking for an AUTZ corp

Hey friends!

Unfortunately due to my new work i had to leave my nullsec corp and find a more AUTZ time friendly one as thats the only time i have these days.

I am indy mainly but have been getting into what i did at first in eve which was exploring and just started some wormhole jumping.

If there is any AUTZ corps out there needing a builder or someone who will venture into the depths of space for loot im happy to join.

Fly safe o7

7o @tiredpineapple - Check out what Council of Exiles has to offer. We are building our AUTZ base in our corp, as well as the Brave Alliance as a whole. We live in sov nullsec and are part of the Brave Alliance, Goonswarm Coalition. We have a balance of everything eve has to offer, PVE, PVP, exploration and a very active standing fleet with comms (our community is strong!).

Whatever corporation you choose, fly safely and have fun.

~Bela

You Are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there tiredpineapple!

My name is Odysemus, I am one of the recruiters for Project Omega Industries, a large null-sec. corp. that makes residence in Esoteria! We are part of the greater Shadow Ultimatum Alliance under the umbrella of the Imperium (Goonswarm).

We have a very large and active corp that has members in the AUTZ time zone. As well, our alliance (Mumble) always has players on from around the globe that you can interact with and play with based on your interests in a comfortable space with lots of support, both in practical defense and player knowledge and skill.

I will send you a message in game with some specific details and contact information.
We can connect, or you can connect with one of our recruiters or leadership team and we can onboard you into our Corp.!

I have linked our corps. recruitment post here on the forums, as well:
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/project-omega-active-null-sec-corporation-looking-for-active-pilots-us-eu-autz-pvp-pve-industry/428769

I look forward to flying with you!
~Odysemus

Hey Apple
My name is Haconen
I am with the Dystopian Angels.

We are a PvP NullSec Corp that Operates in AllSec and WH space.
We also have a strong Indy arm with multiple Moons and Structures for Production and Reactions .
Our TZs are primarily UKTZ & USTZ , with a solid core for AUSTZ like myself.

We like to treat the Corp as a Hangout/Meet up , just a place to get EVE task done and talk with like minded people.
If you are interested, jump into Discord for a chat. The D.A.

The DA Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ETq9iBCGx3r0DdOvF_y8Q

For anymore info, check out our EVE Forums , and if not for the info, stay for the pictures .
Dystopian Angels [DA] NULL PVP (EU/US/AU) Tactics over Numbers

Fly Fast Fly Dangerous

We have a large AUTZ and EUTZ player base!
Aegis Victorium - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

hello
im the ceo of a small new lowsec corp down in khanid that is part of the darwinsm alliance. i play autz on days off of work .pretty much weekend warriors,if ya dont mind a new corp just starting out join my discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you.