[AUTZ] Scrub Looking for a Home

Just another dude looking for a Corp preferably in AUTZ and speaks English. A little about myself, I am in the military stationed in Hawaii which is why I prefer a AUTZ corp. I have been playing the game on and off since 2010. I have 3 accounts between 100m sp to 50m sp. I can fly Gallente and Amarr capitals but no supers. What I am looking for in a corp is their based somewhere in Low-sec, NPC Null-sec or close by, I hate hauling. Has a focus on PVP but also has players to do other things like Manufacturing, Incursions, etc. Speaks English and prime time is AUTZ prime time. Has a voice chat like discord or teamspeak, and is mature down to earth with a FC that’s not afraid of the corps Killboard.

If I sound like someone you would want in your corp send me a mail, reply here or message me online.

Hello,

In F-OFF you may find your home. We have a few Aussies, mainly EU and US TZs but wanting more Aussies to join.

We offer:
•SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
•Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
•Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
•Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
•Awesome ticker F-OFF
•We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

Help us keep, take, and defend NULL. Reap the rewards from the efforts you put forth.

We are also open to Corp mergers in to F-OFF. This topic is sometimes a hard pill to swallow, but we have great experience on this topic and can help you give your members a home.

Player Recruitment:
Lord Seth-US
Justin Starr STARR-US
Sine Wave - US
Frosty Bolt - US
Natalya Tsero-EU
Sean Funaila-ANZ

Join in game channel: F-OFF NOW
Check out www.F-OFF.net

Hey Nano,

I am a recruiter and CEO for The Icarus Expedition we are a null sec, Sov holding corp part of SLYCE alliance . We are an AU/EU/US PVP and Industry Corp based north in Deklein.

We have plenty of PVP activities going on around the clock either ran by the Alliance, Coalition or just a small gang ran by our own Corp FC’s. We have a strong indy wing that can pretty much produce everything from a small frigate all the way to T2, Supers and Titans.
We are also not really worried about our KB we like to have our fun and if we lose ships well its part of the game and how we learn!

What we offer:

• Ship loan programs for pvp and industry
  • 1-3 jumps from 2 major trade hubs
  • Jump Freighter access and close to Jita trade hub
  • Optional PvP Roams 24/7
  • Fully upgraded sov space for ratting, mining, and exploration
  • Knowledgeable and experienced leadership with strong goals
  • Extremely profitable moons to mine daily
  • Capital and T2 construction
  • Ship Replacement program
  • Low Tax Rate
  • No high pressure gameplay. We realize that this is a game and fun should be the priority and much more…

Check out our recruitment post!

If you’d like to chat or have any questions at all you can send me an EVE mail or convo me anytime. Or Join our Discord Channel

Hope to hear from you soon,
J0HN SHEPPARD

1 Like

Hey, we’ve got a guy stationed in Hawaii as well! That timezone sucks (I’m an EST FC)! :rofl: We have an Alaskan and a couple of Aussies that usually play at that time, poor souls.

Think you’d be a solid fit for us, but would need to chat more: https://kryptedgaming.com/eve-online

Come stop by and chat with us in Discord… If we’re not a good fit we have a few other AUTZ corporations we can point you too, most of us have been playing for a long time… combined we have connections in pretty much every group.

Hello Nano Spartan

I started a corporation 3 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 6 weeks and have recently hit over 250 people. We currently avg about 40 to 50 people in EU, 20 to 30 in USA and 10-15 Australian.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

We are not based out of low sec but more high sec. If you want to base yourself out of low sec we have a system we use for PVP and you can create a base of operations for any AUTZ people wanting to do PVP. Now you can join any null sec or low sec pirate group with the amount of SP you. However what I offer you is a place where you can really make a mark in your time zone for our corp and become a valuable part of something great.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

Nano,
We have all you are looking for and more in Astrotech. We are 0.0 based but one of our corp members has their own hauling service for cheap, and there are several other alliance level hauling services. This is besides the fact that nearly everything you will need is already on the market. We are part of a large coalition that works together to watch each other’s back and helps with industrial needs.

We have members in all TZ’s and several AUTZ specifically. We use discord, and teamspeak and our priority is no drama and contribute to the group. We have 3 alliance level fc’s in our corp and many other’s in the alliance who take out fleets regularly. We just had an alliance incursion which included the use of over 50 capitals in a fleet at one time, and we have several groups that also like to run abysal’s together.

We also have a sister corp that is our industrial backbone, and can be a resource for manufacturing, PI and mining.

We’d love to get the chance to chat with you, please click to chat with us on Discord! or read our full ad here:Astrotech - PVP 0.0 corp is recruiting new contributing members

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.