30M SP Pilot looking for content

This is probably the last time i will post looking for a corp as I have become rather tired of the lack of structure and direction that some players in this game have.

I can fly any Tech 1 subcap and some Tech 2 subcaps along with T3Ds
I can fly a Dread working towards either a fax or carrier haven’t decided yet
Only 1 account. No i will not buy an alt or start one for your “requirements” i will train what i need to on my main.
I am isk sufficient you wont be bailing me out although SRP is nice.

I do not consider black ops a regular source of pvp/content. I will not log in to sit in fleet waiting on nerds to “hunt” 1 ship down for a killmail its boring to me. I value the strategy of blops but it is annoying when overused.

I like brawling and dont mind dying as long as there is an objective or purpose. (would rather die than Blueball)
I would like to FC i do have some experience with subcaps and expect an opportunity to prove that

Nullsec or lowsec however like i said if there isnt an objective i wont join. “pew pew” isnt an objective, i want to ■■■■ up someones towers and citadels and force them to either fight back or leave.

Solid doctrines none of this ■■■■ fit outdated crap and if it is outdated let me update it if your too damn lazy.
Must have a freight service
Must use Discord and TS3/mumble no i wont use Slack or Jabber or any of that nonsense (i can create a discord if necessary

NO FW bs its too unorganized half the people in chat dont read chat

Pretty sure i covered everything but if you have any concerns feel free to Eve mail me.
If you post a reply or mail me and the requirements above are not met or negotiable i will just block you and your corp for wasting my time.

o7

1 Like

Have you ever considered living in whs?

holy ■■■■ you sound like a petulant child, just quit the game

2 Likes

You should join the corp Doomheim. I think they’d be perfect for you.

1 Like

Hi,

I know of a corp that may be interested in your qualities as a pilot. Unfortunately it needs a vouch but if you contact Havoc Ambramotte in game via both mail and private convo, he will be able to sort you out. He is always looking for quality pilots to train out of Jita local, Amarr local, and various rookie corps and is the right person for you.

Best of luck

top kek. #approved

1 Like

i enjoy the game enough i just happen to know what im looking for. letting people know what im looking for saves both me and them time sorry you think im a “child”.

no wormholes i never really liked the mechanics of them

Hmm. Alright lets give this a go and see if I can cover all your points

For starters, I agree on the alt thing. People give me ■■■■ for not having a hundred alts. The only reason I have an alt at all is from when I lived in hisec and needed a neutral hauler. Havnt really touched the thing in ages, and never paid for it at any point.

As for content, we do run pvp ops, as in roams. Mostly small gang, though we also do some larger fleets occasionally with nearby allies. On that vein, we are actively looking for active FCs, while we have a few newer ones and some of our leadership are fine FCs, we have found that we spend too much time on the logistics to run regular fleets, so you would have a job waiting for you if you joined us and had a serious interest in FCing. You would, as you say, be expected to prove that, but that basically amounts to roaming in non-blingy ships at first, which should be perfectly reasonable.

As for direction, our objective is to take sov the right way and build up ourselves through our own worth. We have no interest in being handed space, paying for the right to squat on someones lawn, or joining a bloc. We will find a system we can hold, we will take the system, and then we will expand from there. If that isnt a meaningful enough purpose then I dont know what is. We are currently living in providence while we recruit, and hope to take advantage of the chaos of lifeblood to go take some space.

Id like to think our doctrines are effective, they have worked for us in the past quite effectively, though if you have recommendations you are certainly free to speak up.

We do not have a freight service at the moment, but that is only because we live in providence. We can certainly help you move your stuff if needed, but we have nothing official as of yet, though we have in the past when deeper in null so we certainly know how when it becomes necessary.

We do primarily use teamspeak for our in game communications, however, and heres the one real rub I see with your requirements, we do use slack as an out of game communication tool. We’ve found it to be a great community builder, as well as a tool for leadership to discuss things without needing to all be online, as it can be used on our phones while at work and in college classes where applicable. If that is unacceptable to you I apologize, but it has served us well thus far.

Hopefully that one caveat alone isnt enough to dissuade you, however if it is I will not try to convince you. I will leave my full post linked here if you would like more information. If interested feel free to evemail me, which I will respond to more or less all day from my phone if not online.

Hope to hear from you soon, and hope to fly with you soon after, good luck on your corp hunt regardless

You are an entitled baby. You give absolutely nothing in terms of useful skills besides being a braindead f1 monkey and you feel as if you are in the position to be making these demands. You are the definition of an entitled child.

Application accepted, apply to VERA in game.

Forgot to actually post my link as i said I would. Woops.

is that a joke? im not new to the game in any way

Yet you’d provide less value to a corp than a 3 day old alpha player.

I see no real problem with knowing what you want and stating it. Especially seeing as how these recruitment forums mostly boil down to people posting a corp ad and pre written post, if they even take that effort rather than just posting a link to their ad. I do believe that you may have been a bit less confrontational and hostile sounding, but to some degree I can also understand it as the context of your post suggests this isnt your first time doing this and getting unsatisfactory responses

i mean i am entitled to wanting a corp that fits for me? i do offer skills other than pressing F1 and i wasnt making demands merely stating what i was looking for in a corp to save recruiters time if their corp didnt meet what i was looking for. i wont argue with you further ive said my piece

Yeah a one api pilot, corps must be coveting you lmao

you are as useless as they come

bump still looking

@BombTymer

I’m looking for a coach to be apart of my new Esports team. I think you would be perfect. Let me know what you think and all that.

1 Like

You sound so pro… 70% snuggly, 55.9% isk eff, and two solo kills all time…

When you’re ready to chill out with the sperglord crap and want to learn the game from quality players let me know.