30mil sp looking to move to null sec

30mil sp looking to move to null sec I have never pvp befor just mining and ratting but looking to start pvping not looking to join a corp with 10 people in as long as there r a good few people online that’s ok

o7 Have you thought about giving WH space a try?

please read this post if this sounds fun then hit us up my man fly dangerous

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment. PUBLICFUSEN

Rust Lords - Small corp based in null sec with a focus on industry and pve.

Small member count but all very active and some very experienced.

All older gents with kids and work so being afk is kind of the norm :blush:

Check it.

Hey mate could you jump on our discord so we can have a chat?

Hit us up if you like what you see bud :slight_smile:

Hey there Interstellar empire is a null sec Corp and we are currently looking for new members. We are a variety corp we can do most everything in the game and have a core group of player that’s have been around 10+ years. We are a laid back bunch and always looking for new members to join in on our fun whether it be pvp or mining we have a good time doing it all.would love to talk to you more about us. Hit me up in an evemail Rorianis And we can jump on our discord and chat

Hey buddy jump o our discord and we have a chat

Hello mate come and have a chat with us

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.