31m SP; 47m ISK; Alpha Clone

with the amount of skill points and money posted above in the topic name, what could i do?
also important thing is that im alpha, at least until i find something worth paying for in order to stay

what i want to do:

1. kill other ships
  2. make money from it (more income than investing into pvp)
  3. fly triglavian ships cuz they have cool weapons

post your offers down below

Hey !

With that amount of skillpoints you are welcome to join my corp and take the time to find out what you want. We have a couple of upgraded sov systems where we can make easy isk with ratting. We do roams with our alliance mates so the pvp side should be covered as well.

Check out our recruitment post

Hey 4-AcO-DMT! Mouth Trumpet Cavalry is the place to be! We are a glorious and strong C5 WH corp. Masters of nano fleets! Wielders of Heavy Armor! Distributors of Void S through our Enyo fleets that strike terror in to our enemies! Fear not for your isk, for Wormhole space has the best isk making for any skill level. MCAV is truly a paradise that all should wish to experience.

Join mcav-public channel in game, or convo Tugen or Avardos Avaleiria to find out more. Join us! You will thank yourself for it.

Hello, check us out maybe.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.