As the title says I’m looking for a casual pve corp. I don’t play all that much and just looking for a casual corp to do lvl 4-5 missions with people. Any other questions PM me.
NJED has been residing in Jspace for over 3 years. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.
What we offer
- Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them. We have consistently been blowing up >15bil a month strictly in wormhole space for well over a year now, putting us in a category shared by barely over a dozen groups.
- A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.
- Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share.
If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.
- Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.
- Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)
- Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)
- Citadel Infrastucture
- Full P4 PI Capabilities
What we require
- Full ESI checks
- Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha clone changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist. We fully expect Alpha players to upgrade to Omega in the short-term
- Discord coms
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM
In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge
Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters:
Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen
Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.
We aim to be,
- Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
- Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
- Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
- Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)
Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!
Learn a bit more about us at our website.
Come chat with us in our Discord!
I’m not looking for null sec or pvp at this time. I just don’t have the reflexes or the nerve to lose ships. I will stick with pve high sec. I MAY consider wormhole space in the future though.
My corp - Risk 4 ISK [R4ISK] is currently recruiting, we’re a super new corp based out of hisec that does some risker day trips (mostly wormhole ninjas)
We’re very much a corp where you can do your own thing but join in with others if you want and working together to be able to pull off some bigger operations.
Leaders are active between 07:70-18:00 EVE time primarily, tho we hope to bring members 24/7.
- Small group
- PvE Focused but prepared for PvP
- HiSec based (Amarr region)
- Wormhole divers
- Null explorers
- 2.5% tax helps fund riskier group ventures
All corp content is optional and short term, if you’re online when other people are then group up and go - no long term commitments to risky space, just short ventures.
If you’re interested in anything of the above, new or old characters/players.
This sounds interesting, but my question is where do you do ratting etc… or is that the null sec pve? exactly what types of isk making do you guys do besides mining and industry? And can an alpha get in on them? Will I be able to get assistance with figuring out fittings?
You might be interested in my Corp. we live in secluded high sec and focus mainly on mining and industry. We do however have another mission guy in Corp, level 1-4 security missions in pocket, and a buyback program for your mission loot, exploration loot, and salvage as well as ore from any mining you may do… No required ops, 3% tax rate, very relaxed, no drama. Reply or mail me if you’re interested.
What do you mean missions in pocket?
You should consider joining Malevelon Roe Industries, they are a highsec based mission running corp and are very casual. If you’re interested, here is their Discord: https://discord.gg/vaFmzEZ
I said hi, but no one has responded yet.
They’ll reply soon
The pocket we live in is 6 systems. There are level 1-4 security, mining, and distribution missions in pocket.