Returning pilot basically looking for a smaller or at least personal chill corp to fly with.
Some things i’m looking for:
- Chill mature(ish) group of people - preferably other adults.
- not based out of hi-sec or WH space
- no drama
- little or no fleet expectations - not that i won’t fleet up and help when needed, but i don’t like feeling the pressure of needing to fleet x amount of times a week/month or whatever. Sometimes i just don’t feel like playing, ya know?
- Casual friendly
- open content - as in, i like to switch things up. Sometimes i’ll do exploration, maybe dabble in missions or ratting, etc. I do want to get into and learn some pvp though for sure.
- willing to teach/answer questions - i’ve played off and on for years but never really spent a lot of time in fleets or pvp. I know a lot of the basics but will need to learn a few things.
- personal corp - not trying to be in a huge group or part of one of the huge alliances. I’d prefer to get to actually know my corpmates.
Some things about me:
- 37mil SP but not a lot of experience in fleets or in pvp and need to relearn a lot
- i’m pretty casual. Not trying to have a 2nd full time job here. Just looking for a chill group to have fun with and go pew pew from time to time
- Never got too heavy into pvp but it’s something i always wanted to learn, but not interested in huge fleets. micro/small fleets and roams sound fun though.
- I’d rather not give my age but i’m an adult, would prefer to be in a corp with other adults - but can still have fun of course. That’s what we are here for!
- i’ve lived in null before a long while back so i have some experience there
- also lived in low a lonnnng time ago doing fw for a stint. but that was quite a few years ago.
- Sometimes i’ll log on and do some things solo in super chill mode - other times i’ll be ready to fleet up and jump into all the action.
- USTZ - though my active hours would usually be somewhere between 3pm-5am cst