37mil Returning casual pilot LFC (not in hi-sec or WH)

Returning pilot basically looking for a smaller or at least personal chill corp to fly with.

Some things i’m looking for:

• Chill mature(ish) group of people - preferably other adults.
  • not based out of hi-sec or WH space
  • no drama
  • little or no fleet expectations - not that i won’t fleet up and help when needed, but i don’t like feeling the pressure of needing to fleet x amount of times a week/month or whatever. Sometimes i just don’t feel like playing, ya know?
  • Casual friendly
  • open content - as in, i like to switch things up. Sometimes i’ll do exploration, maybe dabble in missions or ratting, etc. I do want to get into and learn some pvp though for sure.
  • willing to teach/answer questions - i’ve played off and on for years but never really spent a lot of time in fleets or pvp. I know a lot of the basics but will need to learn a few things.
  • personal corp - not trying to be in a huge group or part of one of the huge alliances. I’d prefer to get to actually know my corpmates.

Some things about me:

• 37mil SP but not a lot of experience in fleets or in pvp and need to relearn a lot
  • i’m pretty casual. Not trying to have a 2nd full time job here. Just looking for a chill group to have fun with and go pew pew from time to time
  • Never got too heavy into pvp but it’s something i always wanted to learn, but not interested in huge fleets. micro/small fleets and roams sound fun though.
  • I’d rather not give my age but i’m an adult, would prefer to be in a corp with other adults - but can still have fun of course. That’s what we are here for!
  • i’ve lived in null before a long while back so i have some experience there
  • also lived in low a lonnnng time ago doing fw for a stint. but that was quite a few years ago.
  • Sometimes i’ll log on and do some things solo in super chill mode - other times i’ll be ready to fleet up and jump into all the action.
  • USTZ - though my active hours would usually be somewhere between 3pm-5am cst

Greetings , we are a small corp , and have. A bunch of nice guys , check us out [] DENASSI MINING COMPANY LOOKING FOR MEMBERS []

you should contact Dorfsorc in game. he is the recruiter for IRC alliance. one of the oldest in the game. he will help match you to the corp that best matches your playstyle and tz. good people. here to enjoy the game.

Hey! I responded to your post on Reddit as well, but figured I’d hit ya up here as well. I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

o7 mate,

check our recruitment thread: Truly Defensive Gun Freaks - How about some PVP and Exploration?

Maybe we fit to your wishes… We highly appreciate PVP players but its okay for us if there are guys who don’t come every day and like to go for some ratting. Only thing we expect is partizipation in homedeff fleets.

If ya like to chat just join our discord: https://discord.gg/yrkrh4BJ

Hey there :slight_smile:
If you’d be interested in living in NPC Nullsec and help building a corporation you might wanna take a look at my corporation

Fly safe out there!

Found a place guys, thanks for your time.

1 Like

You can always check us out if unhappy :slight_smile:

Hey mate we not ganna spam you with the samr old adds come on our discord and we have chat

If you are still looking check out jrex. We have good opportunity to earn isk for pvp and a knowledgeable group of people. No expectations or minimum fleet requirements, just don’t let the frequent fleet pings annoy you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.