38 million SP US returning player LF Casual Industrial Corp

Looking for a casual industrial/PVE corp. I like to contribute, but I’ve gotten older and I cannot guarantee a rigid play schedule. I’ve semi financed the character with a mix of independent mining (rock and ice)/PI/and light industry.

Have an Orca, though foreman skills could use some work. Mix of HS/LS activity would be considered ideal. Corp owning industry facilities and moon mining would be a big plus, access to good PI planets and ownership of customs stations would also be a major plus.

Can do voice.

Come mine the good stuff in null sec. Come chat in PUBLICFUSEN or check out all the details in our thread here.

High points of what we have to offer.

• Mature leadership/ Mature corp
  • Real-life comes first policy
  • Experienced Corp mates to help you
  • Access to 0.0 Systems
  • An upgraded Nullsec system with Citadels, Engineering complexes and Moon mining
  • Consistent 10% corp tax
  • No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
  • Multi boxers welcome
  • TeamSpeak

Hey mate. Hit me up with an ingame mail or join Sanctuary Pub for a chat.
We can provide all that you desire.
Kind regards Aideron Audeles

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.