Round #396 : 2018/07/02 - 2018/07/15

Prizes:

• 3,000,000,000 ISK
  • 2,000,000,000 ISK
  • 1,000,000,000 ISK
  • Raitaru (*1)
  • Broadsword (*2)
  • Stratios and Asteros (*3)

(*1, *2 and *3) In-channel-participation only prizes.

(*1) Sponsored by Gustav Mannfred
(*2) Sponsored by loonitunen
(*3) Sponsored by Macabre Devil

Win more ISK!!!
Put a “The BIG Lottery” link into your bio - Exact text!
Make sure it links to “http://BIGLottery.BIG-EVE.com
If you have it, you’ll get a 25% bio-link bonus on top of your winnings!

Tickets
To combat bots you FIRST need to prove that you are Not a Robot

And THEN:
Simply send an EVEmail to the character “BIG Games” with the subject “The BIG Lottery”.
It’s free to take part!

Round #396 duration

- Monday, July 2nd, 2018
To:
- Sunday, July 15th, 2018
Drawing:
- Monday, July 16th, 2018 18:00 EVE - Ingame channel “BIG Games”

Note that round #397 starts immediately after round #396 has ended.
- it doesn’t wait for the draw of round #396

Winners of Round #396 : 2018/07/02 - 2018/07/15

The list of winners are

3,000,000,000 ISK - Grantness
2,500,000,000 ISK - Rsiran Lareth
1,250,000,000 ISK - Rsiran Lareth
Raitaru (*1) - Bella Xadi
Broadsword (*2) - Gula bilen
Stratios and Astero (*3) - NavyHunter

(*1, *2 and *3) In-channel-participation only prizes.

(*1) Sponsored by Gustav Mannfred
(*2) Sponsored by loonitunen
(*3) Sponsored by Macabre Devil

Special mentions:

Rsiran Lareth - For making his 1st and 2nd win
- and of course for winning twice in the same round!
Gula bilen - For making his 3rd win
NavyHunter - For making his 2nd win

Silly question, but how did Rsiran Lareth win twice? You draw while I’m at work, so I’m not sure what happens during the actual drawing. But wouldn’t it make sense to pick a different number if you get repeats?

Also, how does one donate to your cause?

He must have been lucky, but this has happened before, especially since there are only like 100 participants instead of the 500-700 we had before.

A ticket is valid for all three money prizes, if you win one of them, it stays in the drawing pot for the other money prizes. So you can win up to 7,5B ISK with one ticket, but that didn’t happen so far.

To determin the winner the people in chat have to post random numbers. Those numbers, usually the first three, are added up. The result gets a remainder by division (modulus), where modulus is the number of tickets.
And there you get a random number between 0 (the first ticket) and n (the last ticket).

That method doesn’t prevent someone from getting drawn several times. Yes you could discard that result and do a new draw but … reasons.

So if someone actually has the luck to get drawn twice or more and isn’t me, I usually blame the folks in chat for posting the wrong numbers for the math.

As for donations. Money you can always send to BIG. The top 10 ISK donators for the current round will appear here http://biglottery.big-eve.com/ (takes about 30 mins to update) and will also be visible here http://biglottery.big-eve.com/lotterywinners.aspx as long as the lottery exists.

For other donations like ships, the best method is to talk directly to BIG during the draw. If that isn’t possible, well, either you post it in the thread for the current round and hope BIG will see it, or you can ask someone else to inform BIG.
I can’t recommend to send an EVEmail, the chances it gets lost between the tickets are pretty high.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.