4.0T Sell šŸ¦œ [Collection of a full set of Sansha Empire]

I remember you have some rare collections of Sansha, are you whant to sell them?

Maybe you should stack more items into azariel cargo and then it might sell. Add some value to it you know

2 Likes

Yeah.Iā€™m constantly refining this collection and every once in a while, something is added to it

1 Like

Maybe ask CCP to stuff the revenant into Azariel, that will make it look more cool

I will buy this fine collection for the stated 10b please.

1 Like

Itā€™s okay, I put 2 Revenant BPC in it

1 Like

Now this is pod racing.

You are correct. This collection will never sell in its current capacity.

If you really want to sell your collection for isk, then the way to do it is have the collection hold 1 of every item and then sell off all other excess items.

The collection of 1 of every Sansha item will still be an impressive collection and fetch a fair price, but in its current state of having numerous of everything, no one in their right mind is going to buy it for 5T let alone 10T

2 Likes

Ho. Ly. Sh. It.

You Madame i will remember the rest of my time with Eve.
This post is nuts.

3 Likes

Yes i do have some items and a couple of what you and your alts have been posting to buy but no i do not wish to sell.

o7

2 Likes

After so many years, you still havenā€™t changed.

1 Like

ā€œWar. War never changesā€

4 Likes

Hello!

If do u have

1. Homemade sansha beacon,
  2. Abufyr Joekā€™s head
    how much are you willing to sell for?

Sorry, my friend.
I donā€™t have extra of these two for the time being.

1 Like

Very strange, why there is such a large capacityļ¼Ÿ155,664.2m3

not worth more than 1 tril

Can you tell me your theoretical basis?

janice

So the guy who complains that people are ā€˜trollingā€™ his Azariel sell post with too low offers and their explanations now goes trolling into the thread of the ONE guy that defended him. The circle is complete.

6 Likes

Is there a condition under which you agree to sell ā€œheadsā€
Homemade sansha beacon,
Abufyr Joekā€™s head ?