4.0T Sell 🦜 [Collection of a full set of Sansha Empire]

I’ll look for it for you and see if my friend has any extra ones.

O7

3 Likes

Price update: 5T

1 Like

PM me or discord me your best price on the croissant. Cheers

1 Like

He wont sell it solo. He will only sell it as part of the entire collection more than likley.

So, at current price, 5 trillion isk

3 Likes

He is using the croissant as his container for the the collection, he will not sell it solo

3 Likes

Still looking for the best offer, and the offer in the game still hasn’t exceeded 3T~

Many Chinese players reported to me that they could not understand the item names in the pictures, so I will update the Chinese version of the pictures later.

QQ截图20240522200822

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

:christmasparrot:
Hi Guys, is my honor to help accomplish this wonderful trades. Anyone who is interested in buying these rare Sansha items and other valuable items please contact me, I am responsible for a groups offer (which means there could be a groups of interested collector comes together and buy it together) I will create a special group for it

任何有兴趣购买这些萨沙物品的人请联系我,我会在未来负责团体报价(这意味着可能会有一群感兴趣的收藏家聚集在一起并一起购买一次到达卖家的预期)

Discord contact: .sixhead
In Game Contact: Please send in with the Title “True Sansha Trade”

• with regard thanks
1 Like

Afkle was entrusted by me to assist me in selling this collection, after which I will pay him a commission of 200b.
Not just him, Anyone who successfully facilitates the transaction can get the money.

Dear friends, please hurry up, there is a limited time discount now, the price is only 5T, and the original price will be restored on August 1st-----9T.

O7

1 Like

Received 4T offers from the Chinese community.

Id say take that cause you more than likely wont get anything higher

1 Like

or change the topic name to 5T collection :smiley:

I would say eventhough there were no a standard for these rare Sansha items, 5T could be a reasonable price tbh

1 Like

its now or never! guys the prices already goes down !

Just because it is reasonable does not mean the OP will get 5T. Since it is being sold as a collection and a collection only, the chances of finding anyone group or not, to spend 5T is extremely low. If he has an offer for 4T I would take it

1 Like

I think i would agree with the price of 4T if Titan was not included.