4.5M SP PvP-Focussed Pilot - AU/NZ TZ - LF Lowsec/Entry-Level WH Corp

Hi there,

I’m looking to move to greener pastures, and am for the most part seeking a Corp/Alliance with reasonable activity between 06:00 & 12:00 EVE Time.

I’m a PvP-focused pilot, though am willing and eager to participate in any and all content available to me. I’d be ecstatic if I could find a C2 WH to move into, but with the SP still on the low-side, I think moving into a lowsec corp would be more realistic.

If your corporation or alliance would be willing to recruit this scruffy nuisance to your ranks, I can bring a laid-back, fun-loving and respectable new voice to your Discord/TS3 server, along with some very capable Frigate/Destroyer/Cruiser PvP skills, and an eager helping hand to anyone I’m able to assist.

Feel free to open a conversation with Scruffy Nuisance, or send me an EVE-Mail. I look forward to hearing from you.

~Scruffy
o7

EDIT: I have found a Corporation, but thank you for the offers. May you all be prosperous in your endeavours.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.