Returning player looking for a beginner-friendly Low-Sec/0.0 PvP corp

Greetings, fellow capsuleers!

My EVE profile

I am a 6M SP Caldari pilot. Although I have a bit of experience in EVE, last time I flew was two years ago and during my last try I lasted only a few months before I had to quit because of personal reasons. I joined EVE University during that time, but didn't learn all too much there before I had to stop playing. Right now I am planning to fly a frigate as a tackler in small-scale pvp fleets and making money by doing exploration. But that might be subject to change ( I am still kind of new ;) ). I barely visited the Low-Sec and 0.0 during my last time playing and that is why I definitely want to do that now.

What kind of corp do I look for?

I am looking for a Low-Sec or 0.0 PvP corp that is friendly to newer players and is preferably operating from the EU or at least has two hand full of people playing in (CET+1) timezone. I am planning on joining a more familiar corp that does small-scale fleets this time around which has no problem with me having a reasonable low availability (more on that in the next section). I am also always looking to help out people whenever I can and would like to find a corp, that has a similar attitude.

About the guy behind the pilot

I am 33 years old and live in Germany. Though English is not my native language I feel pretty secure speaking and understanding it. I have a full time job, so I am online mostly during the evening. My online times on the weekend vary.

I am looking forward to your messages. You can send me a mail or message me directly when I am online.

Fly safe! o7

#pvp
#low-sec
#null-sec

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (71.6% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Messaged you in game.

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP - #2 by Aurelia_Breeze

Howdy!!!

VoV is recruiting and we live in-0.5 while rocking full ADM’s! Check us out here: http://bit.ly/VoVInfo

Please reach out to one of my amazing recruiters to have a conversation and see if we are a fit for each other!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Nesca

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.