Dead thread

dead thread. Ty for those who replied

1 Like

The rich dude said he was using a PvE dread in a wormhole. I would definitely be interested in something like this.

Also I understand you can’t make me a trillion overnight. What I mean by not grinding is I’ve been doing the same level 5 missions for years for Peanuts it seems compared to others income. I want better results that what I have now, and I want a Change of pace.

Still feeling this out or should I not chase waterfalls and stick to rivers and streams that I’m used to

1 Like

If you are still looking for a corp Send me a DM in game. IGN: thicc Yoshi Purvanen

we do pretty much everything you are looking for like c5 ratting, and some c6 dread ratting

Eve Forum Post: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/hydra-eternal-pvp-and-industry-eu-timezone

CEO - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)
Co-CEO - Jordan Cesaill (Discord: Jordan Cesaill#6820)
Recruitment - Firebladexsx (Discord: Firebladexsx#0964)
Recruitment - Trinitilie Key (Discord: Sylvaritius#3017)

Discord: Join our discord!

Hi Neo,

I feel your pain, its not easy to make yourself filthy rich in New Eden but with the support from my Corp mates I believe anyone can make it out here in Null Sec within our community.

We have the most fully stocked market in Null Sec!
Access to 2 null sec regions that have been fully upgraded and have infrastructure that would allow a player such as yourself to attain your goals.

Please get in touch if you would like to discus how to attain your goals!

Hey. You can always join 418 if you like. Outfit 418 - C5 Wormhole Corp - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums. However, we do things together as a corp so if you are more of a solo person then we are not the choice. If you fancy doing things together with other fellow EVE members and earn lots of isk I would say dread ratting and fleet ratting in C5 and C6 wormholes is the trick. We do that as well as PVP. But it does require a bit of work and also comes with higher risks to ratt in wormholes. Depending on how much time and risk you are willing to take you can earn anything from couple of billions to 20-30 bill per month or more if you have no real life :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.