Vet of 10YR 52m SP returning LF PvE / Indy / Mining corp

Hello!
I’ve been “playing” this game since foundations, but had not a single clue how anything worked for a good while… hence those characters and stories are lost to time. My current main character is the one that I actually PLAY the game with. Since 2013 and counting, been on and off the game throughout the years. My timezone is EU central.

I’ve gotten many stories out of this lovely sandbox and wishing to continue the legacy. I ran my own corp for a good while with a bunch of friends that carried over from other mmo’s, have some experience running things and sorting out structures etc. Just can’t really be bothered/nor have the time to keep that up anymore.

Hence, I am looking for a PvE / Indy / Mining corp that wants to take a returning player under their wing and show them how modern EvE works in the bigger leagues and make some new friends along the way. I’m an enjoyer of the late night mining fleet and whatever combat shenanigans comes my way. Not looking to only be a cog in the machine.

Looking forward to the interested parties and a good convo with fellow capsuleers!

We might fit the bill.

We’re a new growing null-sec corporation who does quite a bit of PvE, Indy (from modules to capital ships), and mining (rorquals bonuses and access to lucrative R64 moons). We are part of a PvP alliance though and only ask you be active in fleets (no quotas, just be willing to participate and help out when you can). We might be a good fit for you. Here’s our forum advert with link to our discord if you want to chat or in-game channel

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Nullsec or any sec?

Yo m8, all EU based here, sendt you ingame mail with more details. Hope to ttys :wink:

Hey, Dzarko
Hope you are doing well. I figured we’d reach out and say hi. I think our group of misfits might suit you well. We should have all the content you’d want out here in Null.

You can check our recruitment page below, for info about our corp and on how to get ahold of us :smiley:
We all hope to hear from you soon!

-Jaded

Heya, any sec really :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for the replies so far!

Hey Dzarko,

I wonder if we might be of interest, you certainly wont just be a cog in the machine with us, we’re too small for such a thing.