Returning player (been 10 years?). PVP focused player

Hello

Found my new home, thanks all.

/vonakaNBuster

1 Like

Opportunities abound in Providence. War, Mining, FW, PvE, Long standing Fueds, Drama, Back water calm and mind numbing chaos is the norm.

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Check us out! FW is the place to be these days :slight_smile:

hey man. im the CEO of a null sec PVP/Indy corp in the Gentlemen’s Club alliance. we do blops, small gang, large alliance fleets, you name it. Come chat with us and see what were about. i could give you all the details that everyone gives, or come chat and see for yourself! were a good group a guys in a fun and welcoming alliance.

RKK at it’s finest back then :))

Welcome Back i own a alliance out in npc null am looking for pvp pilot for my corp there is plenty of pew pew where we live, best thing is none of the tie die crap none of the CTA CTA CTA every day we all play to have a good laugh… we are a chilled corp and the alliance is ranked on of the highest on zkill for where we live https://zkillboard.com/region/10000041/

RL come’s first with us all and play how you want YOU pay for your game time not me… if your interested jump on our discord and say hi …

Hey there!

Kenshin. is recruting! We are based in Vale and part of Fraternity. We are looking for new and veteran players who are interested in PVP.

What we look for:
:white_check_mark: Discord & Mumble
:white_check_mark: Mic + Able to communicate in English
:white_check_mark: 20 Million SP+ on main (exceptions can be made for newbros eager to learn and pvp)
:white_check_mark: Willingness to learn and participate in PVP

What we offer:
:fire: Real life comes first!
:fire: Sovereign Null with all the resources and wealth that comes with it
:fire: Friendly & active community
:fire: Alliance wide fleets w/SRP
:fire: Small gang PVP fleets & ESS Raiding
:fire: Black Ops Hunting Fleets
:fire: Guides & resources for those new to Nullsec
:fire: Jump Freighter services
:fire: Ore & Loot Buyback Program
:fire: Access to corporation & alliance moons

Interested in joining?
Contact us on discord! Kenshin Shogunate.
Send an application here: Login - Kenshin.

We are a close knit community of Eve veterans that has established a new corporation. We are looking for like minded people to join from the ground up and build something amazing!

Our corporation includes people that have diverse playstyles and as such we can support your journey through New Eden; PVP, Industry, Mining and Exploration, we have some of the best players in every play style.

PVP is a requirement. From small skirmishes to large strategic engagements, every member has a place.

We have a zero tolerance for sexism, racism, homophobia and any other kind of hateful behaviour.

All members are expected to be able to speak on comms. Communication is key to our community, having a fun chat about the recent battle, or just a banter of good times!!

We are heavy EUTZ, with players in the AUTZ and USTZ times.

What we offer! And so much more!

• Close knit PvP focused community.
  • Regular structured PvP activities.
  • Corp starter package/handout.
  • Capital ship pathway, training and leadership.
  • Access to rapidly expanding BPO library.
  • Prompt and flexible Corp buy back schemes.

What we expect!

• Active on Discord and in comms while in game minimum.
  • Achieve 7 alliance fleet activity tracking hours a month.
  • Open to learn and grow as a group.
  • No drama or toxicity tolerated.

Application requirements and process.

• 15 million skill points minimum is a recommendation but not a hard requirement.
  • A zKillboard, We are a PVP focused corp. No zKillboard is worse then a red kill board.
  • Skilled pilots or those eager to learn and grow with Aegis Victorium are welcome to apply.

We are not an instant accept corporation; we will have a full background check, interview and probation term upon applying.

**CLICK HERE **to start your journey with Aegis Victorium

Please contact me ingame. Could have an adequate offer.

Thanks alot for the interests, and replys both here and ingame, i have now found my new home. See you all out there !

We can offer you a home, drop in our discord if you’re interested, we do large and small scale pvp and can help you with getting back to the game

Welcome to Minds of Murderers! We run a alliance called Onlyholes. We are based in high class wh space! (c5-5) We love everything from ratting, PI to PVP. We will undock for anything! PVP is the main focus for most of our pilots and some like gas huffing and industry! We always have something to do no matter what walk of eve you want to do! We are Real Life first. If this sounds like you Come talk to us today!

• real life first HAVE FUN IN EVE!

• Based in wormhole spae C5-5

• Active leaders

• c5 krabbing

• fleets and smaller gang pvp (along with some potential bigger fights)

• Close community as most of our guys have known eachother a long time!

What we want!

Train into doctrines

Dont cause drama

submit auth background check here SeAT | Sign In

talk in comms and have fun!

We consider anyone from anywhere in eve!

Join discord here and open a ticket for a chat! OnlyHoles