45.5mil SP Returning Player is looking for AU/JP TZ

Returning players is looking for a Corporation

tldr; Time when usually i can be online: 14:00-18:00 EvE Time
Desired security space: Does not matter
Desired field of work: Mining/Industry/PI/Exploration/FW/PvE
My languages: English, русский, 日本語

Returning player is looking for a corporation. I have fond memories of me starting me EvE journey back in 2011, but im still intimidating by all the possibilities this game can offer. The toon im writing from is leveled to be able to efficiently fit all the Gallente ships (and mostly only Gallente ships) up to t2 BCs (excluding capitals). Can’t say im well versed in PvP. Most of my EvE life i was running lvl4 missions in HS or was solo capturing sites for Gallente Militia during my FW time. Can’t say i can be a good F1 monkey either when it comes to fleet on fleet engagements due to my lack of PvP experience in general.

Right now im mostly interested in shooting rocks. Though this toon right now is lacking mining skills, id like to switch his focus toward mining/industry. If any mining corporation would like to hire me, i would llke to point out that i have a dedicated mining alt (18.9mil SP) that should (in theory) hold his ground against rats in nulls (i never had a chance to test it).

Or alternatively i would gladly apply for a Gallente FW corporation.

Anyway, Im looking for a corporation that would be active in my TZ which i have mentioned above. Would definitely not join a pirate corp, though you probably won’t invite me.

Thank you for reading this. I would gladly answer any questions here or contact me on Discord @kventindorvard

You Are Welcome With us :grinning:

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Even tho our corp is mostly us/eutz, you can find content around the clock within our alliance. Dracarys span multiple different timezone with content in CN/EU/USTZ.

this is all i am going to say
if you like what you see hit us up on discord

REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.