46.7M Pilot - LF a Corps PVE / Mining / Industry

Hello, I am looking for a PVE corps that dabbles in mining and industry. I wouldn’t be opposed to PVP after a period of time re-learning the ropes. Looking for an active Corps as no one wants to be in an inactive corps.

Check out null sec with Fusion Enterprises. Come chat in PUBLICFUSEN or check out all the details in our thread here.

High points of what we have to offer.

• Mature leadership/ Mature corp
  • Real-life comes first policy
  • Experienced Corp mates to help you
  • Access to 0.0 Systems
  • An upgraded Nullsec system with Citadels, Engineering complexes and Moon mining
  • Consistent 10% corp tax
  • No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
  • Multi boxers welcome
  • TeamSpeak

Hey there o7

This is us below, needs a bit of an update but is pretty accurate. Happy to consider an application if this interests you

We can teach you how to master manual-piloting and flying kitey booshit.
Hit us up:

You would be perfect here :slight_smile: . I am a minner myself

Hey, @Gnomee_Fross ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.