47.7m SP - Focused mining Rorq/Orca pilot

Zykes Orion

Looking to make lots of isk?
Make the most of the new industry changes and get out there mining today! This character is your opportunity to immediately start your journey of becoming a fully self sustainable and independent DIY pilot. This investment will pay for itself as you delve into some of the most lucrative areas of Eve Online.

47.7m SP - Focused Rorq/Orca pilot.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Zykes_Orion

Isk positive wallet

No kill rights

No clones

Located Jita

Reserve 36b

“I’m not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey

“Don’t tell people about your dreams. Show them your dreams.” – Unknown

“Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done.” – Unknown

“The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.” – Mike Murdock

“Stop being afraid of what can go wrong and start being positive about what can go right.” – Unknown

“Your mind is powerful. When you fill it with positive thoughts your whole world will change.” – Unknown

“It’s okay to be a glowstick: Sometimes we have to break before we shine.” – Jadah Sellner

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi

"The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.”– Brian Herbert

“Never stop learning because life never stops teaching.” –Unknown

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” ― George R.R. Martin

“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll

I can offer 30B

Reserve price is in the advert.

Jump Drive Calibration not even trained?

I’ll offer 31b

Thanks for the offer. Reserve price is 36b. Goodluck!

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll

still willing to offer 31b

Almost there, another 5 bill and you’ll have a character. Keep it up!