47.7m SP - Focused mining Rorq/Orca pilot

Zykes Orion

Looking to make lots of isk?
Make the most of the new industry changes and get out there mining today! This character is your opportunity to immediately start your journey of becoming a fully self sustainable and independent DIY pilot. This investment will pay for itself as you delve into some of the most lucrative areas of Eve Online.

47.7m SP - Focused Rorq/Orca pilot.
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Zykes_Orion

Isk positive wallet

No kill rights

No clones

Located Jita

Reserve 36b

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan

“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth

“Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon

“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” ― Dalai Lama XIV

“If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk

jump drive not trained to V how dare you
just kidding, offering 31B for this amazing almost perfect rorq char. cash on hand let know if you are interested

1 Like

Hi there! Sorry for late reply. It’s all yours friend. Congratulations on your new pilot!

If you could please send the isk to Biff Parker, I’ll get the transfer on the way.

With your account name*

31B ISK has been sent to Biff Parker. Once confirmed, please send the character to KanaeFamily2

Really appreciate the deal and your dedicated development of this character. Thanks

Thank you very much for the payment, the isk was received. I have initiated the character transfer and paid the fee. You should expect to get full use of the character after the next downtime.

Thanks again and enjoy your new character!

SOLD**

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.