47mil SP Orca/rorq pilot

Hi, I’m looking for an Industrial corp in null or WH space, Im UK based have 47mil sp Orca/rorq pilot with good mining director skills and Rorq 5. i have 2 alts 31mil sp barge/indy and 6 mil barge id want to bring with me.

Im looking for a corp that mines, whether in porp/barge or Rorq gangs etc aslong as the corp has active mining ops and a good fun chatty comms, im happy to build for corp/alliance and do good deals as im more about the fun than the isk (i have a RL job and 1 job is enough!)

Please leave your reply here of send me a mail in game, don’t convo me cos im mostly afk as iv not got a lot to do sat in jita:) cheers o7

Hi Captain Riter We are looking for industrialists and pvpers who want to join a growing laid back community in 0.0 Sov Space that operates primarily in the US PST and EST.

1. We have high end public moons and belt mining with rorq and super cap defence support.
  2. We have JF services that do hauls every day.
  3. We also purchase, ore, ice, salvage, pi, and pvp loot from our corp members at Eveprasial buy prices.
  4. Also, if your in to PvP we pay you for every kill and assist you make and also for flying in alliance fleet ops!
  5. Additional corp SRP pay out on top of alliance SRP for any losses that happen while in mining or ops fleets.
  6. We also offer sign on bonuses to corp members who stick around for the long term in the form of caps and isk.

If you would like to know more message or mail Rockius in game and I will get back with you ASAP.

Or visit us on discord https://discord.gg/xDUSsK

I’ll fire you an ingame mail now dude :smiley:

Captain Riter,

Darkside Inc. is currently recruiting industrialists to help broaden our industrial empire. Our corporation is located in null sec and our corporation is one, that in its very core is bases on camaraderie and the pursuit of a common goal…. “To enjoy what New Eden has to offer”. If you’d like to have a chat, join our discord with the link provided below. We look forward to meeting you!

A few of the things we have to offer…

• ABC ore in the belts
  • Ore Buy Back Program
  • Jump Freighter service available
  • Moon to mine
  • Ice mining only one jump away

Until then Fly Safe
o7

Hi guys, thanks for taking the time to reply to my post and to all those who have sent me in game mails, ill tell you a bit about myself to help you decide whether or not im good for your corp and what im really looking for. Im an older gamer and my work is very physical, to the point now that when i get home im like the walking dead, so im not looking for any PvP atall, i have a Pvper and have had quite a few since the game release, but im totaly done with pvp, ofcourse if someone is in sys and needs help ill help, but now i want to get in from work and just chill out mining with like minded guys/girls and relax a bit and have a chat on comms, im not worried who i mine for, if you rent what side of the war your on etc, im just looking for a chilled out Industrial Corp that want me to mine and build and relax… like im kinda retired;) And really thanks for takin the time to reply guys i appreciate it.

Thanks for the additional info Riter, I have been playing this game going on 14 years now and I can appreciate need to just want to lay back and mine with a cold drink in hand. My corp has 0 requirements when it comes to pvp or pve we just like to hang out and do whatever we feel like. We mostly mine and build caps for other corp members to use but your free to do what you want when you want. So if your looking for a no strings attached group of people to hang out with and grind up some isk we would love to have you join us.

sounds good mate, ill be on a bit tommorow but should get a few extra hours on friday and saturday unfortunatly i have to take my daugter to uni next week so i wont be about then, but yeh can get a chat over next few days for sure:) cheers o7.

Sounds like a plan feel free to add me as a contact and message or mail me in game, have a great time with your daughter, fly safe o7.

Hello there, Interested in null in drone space?
We are a laid back corp. let me know if you are interested

Hay bud we are a small and friendly low sec/high sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**

Noori Naarian, command marvs thanks for the replys but ill be havin a chat with rockius as i said i would, however from iv been on i haven’t seen him, I’m thinking hes US tZ im Uk i really need a active EU/UK corp so if it doesn’t work out ill post here, thanks guys o7.

we are mostly UK based player with a handful of USA players who are in the allince

We have a very strong UK Playerbase. If you’d like to come on for a chat let me know.

We’re a mixed EU/US TZ indy NS corp. Come have a chat with us.

Ingame channel: JXA Public

Still looking

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment.

What we are offering:

Mature leadership/ Mature corp
Real-life comes first policy
Experienced Corp mates to help you
Access to 0.0 Systems
No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
In corp JF service
Forums
Mumble / discord
PVP for learning and not having to feel like you need to be perfect.
Rewards for Fleet attendance
Now Part of TEST alliance, Corp Mineral/Ore purchase Scheme
Good Pi planets, with low tax

What we are looking for:
We Are looking for players in all time-zones
Active people willing to participate in Ops covering Mining ops/PVE and PVP
Well rounded skillsets. We want you to be able to maximize isk making opportunities and capable of participating in fleets when able.
Mature Team players
Participate when possible
Must be willing to assist in home Defence
publicfusen for a chat, or https://fusen.co.uk for our website

I tried to convo, i saw you in recruitment.

We have a very strong UK presence bro and hang out and do stuff together. Hit me up in game and we can chat some more. I think we might be a good fit for you.

Hi thankyou for that, i dont want to join any corp that is part of an alliance i have been in, so no solyaris, Frat, NC or PH not that i dont like them, i just want something different not more of the same, i want a corp that is working for itself more than just being a small cog inside a large cog inside a big blue donut, but thanks to everyone that has replied to me on here and ingame:) Still Looking :wink:

1 Like

Iv been in eve since 03, and i can tell you pretty much you are either rolled, or roll in nullsec. Thus, no matter what you do you are part of a block of some kind.

Being that your a miner, it is highly unlikely you will find anything that is not a cog in that wheel, and i doubt you will find anything that will allow you to enjoy what you like to do in the game.

Lastly,
just because we, or anyone is part of an alliance, coalition, etc does not mean they are not working to better their corp or have a more corp-oriented set of goals. You should try talking to people more directly about these things (some times they can be sensitive).

TLDR: in short your being silly

Good luck either way.

There no need to get sensetive i wasrnt having a go, just looking something different, and my statement stands, i want something different, not a large corp that never chat on comms, and i know it will be difficult to find a corp thats not part of the whole donut thing, but i HAVE found them in the past and im sure i will again, again dont get offended when someone has different views on how they want to play the game, it makes you look silly, good luck mate o7