48m sp player looking for new home

just got back into the game after ~5yrs, looking for a large lowsec or null pvp group.

Thanks!

If you wanna do wormhole stuff and pvp interstellar Illumination is recruiting. Message either me (Jake demcy renov) or atami reach for more info

no thanks on the wormhole thing friend, thanks though

No issue ever change your mind we are like 7/11, we might not always be doing buisness but we are always open.

Hi Arkady Drayson,
SBBAL is recruiting. We are a primarily small gang environment focused corp within NC. We have isk making opportunities to afford the big ships easily as well as support systems to get you into them.

Check out our ad for some more info and some past zkill things we were involved in.

Ad:

Zkill:

Cheers and let me know if you have any questions in our public discord(link in ad) or send me an in game mail o7

Hey @Arkady_Drayson

If you’re interested in lowsec and npc null pvp you should definitely check out our corp Filthy Peasants.

We are a primarily lowsec pvp corp that loves nothing more than to pvp and we’re active throughout both the EU and US timezones. Check out our forum post below and if you’re interested feel free to join our channel Open Filth in game to talk to a recruiter.

yamagata-samurai

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Bruh. Come check out Capsuleer Outfitters.
We are all over 25. Core group comes from military background. As long as you have thick skin and like to f around we are an awesome group of guys.
We have sov in Vale. Pvp fleets pretty much every night and systems to krab if you so choose.

Check out our add and feel free too drop by out public channel or discord.

Look forward to seeing you!

Hi @Arkady_Drayson,

I’d like to invite you to check out our ad and join us on discord for a chat to see if we’re a good fit. In my experience, “large” means very different things in low-sec and null-sec, but we have what I feel is a good-sized team and we are able to maintain a 24/7 fleet with our alliance and allies, so although we definitely have “peak” and “off-hours” time zones, we generally have representation around the clock.

Hey man we’re part of one of the largest coalitions in eve come check us out. Iron-Fleet Recruiting

o7 o7 if you wish to join a small size corp in low sec not large but have very active status at our kb. important is here how may players are active doing pvp not the numbers in corp.

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and we’ll keep it that way.

We’re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us it’s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.
  5. Some moons for ISK printing.
  6. Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

Hey,

We are a large none sov holding entity in nullsec under the imperium.

we offer,

• Mining boost
  • Buyback programme
  • pvp, small and large.
  • Umbrella
  • Ice and ore

Corp info

• EU/Us timezone
  • Discord and mumble

Contact me by mail or ingame,

FAYN.recruits ingame channel

Bellath
FAYN Head recruitment

HI @Arkady_Drayson
I am unsure of your TZ, however if you are EU TZ, and want to be a part of a growing nullsec corp, then FUN inc is recruiting!

Bokbok @Arkady_Drayson,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

Hey there,
We at The Dark Vanguard are recruiting players who enjoy pvp and play in the EUTZ.
We offer money making opportunities in moons, ratting and buybacks so you’ll be able to keep your pvp habits funded.
We are part of VINDICTIVE alliance which is a very active sov holding alliance based out of cache so there’s nearly always someone on to talk to or roam with.
If you’re new to pvp we’re happy to assist you and if you’re confident enough we’d love to have another FC in the EUTZ

If you’re interested in piloting your own ship and want to stand out rather than being just another line member of a Corp join our public channel: TDVG pub
Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Established Team Oriented Corp in Fountain looking for US time zone players, who are tired of playing in HiSec, LoSec, or bad Null Sec areas. No screamers for leaders, we believe - If your not having fun, then your in the wrong corp!

Returning players most definitely welcomed!

We want you if you can meet the following:

*Must have a 10 Mil in SP. Omega character.
*Can talk on Mumble
*Can take directions.
*Want to have fun.
*No drama queens!

We offer:

✠ Industrial Mining
✠ Manufacturing (to include capitals)
✠ Level 5 Null Sec Industry and Military
✠ Corp Buyback Program
✠ Boosted Mining Ops
✠ Discord/Mumble voice comms
✠ Friendly Group of Players
✠ Corp Mining Days (for your pocket) & Moon Mining
✠ Great PVE/PVP Content
✠ Small PVP Fleets
✠ SRP Available on Fleets
✠ Doctrine Fits Available

For more information contact Sirxamoc in game or Discord SirxAmoc#3933
:airplane: into our Recruitment Channel to find out more. FAYN.Recruits or https://www.fayn.tk/

If you like small gang, no sov holding, go to the content style PVP contact Total Mayhem or me in-game. We are a training corp for Pandemic Legion who are our only blues.

Welcome Home Sir o7

Here’s Our Corp Advert

origin
best ustz corp in game
we have CEO that think he is all
0.0 pvp, good isk making also
looking for ppl who are breathing
2300-1600
eve time play time

pm me

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.