179m SP Combat Pilot Looking For Null-sec Corporation

Hi there!

I’m searching for a null-sec corporation to call home. I’ve been playing Eve off and on for nearly a decade and quite enjoy the null-sec life. I’m highly trained in nearly every combat ship short of titans (a few of the newer lines still need a little work.) I enjoy PvP in small to medium gangs and I’m particularly fond of large fleet battles (I like all the pretty lights.) I’ve no interest in wormhole life or low-sec stuff. I’m self sufficient with making ISK and I don’t look for handouts. I’m somewhat reserved and don’t chat a bunch, but have excellent communication skills if the need should arise.

My needs:

• Sovereignty holding null-sec alliance
  • Fairly regular PvP fleets across more than one time zone (my work hours can be a bit odd at times)
  • The likely potential for capital ship combat operations
  • A decent local market and/or a timely, reliable import service
  • Mature membership

What I can offer:

• Highly skilled main combat pilot
  • Dreadnought alt (soon to use Force Auxiliaries as well)
  • Various industrial focused alts that can join as needed
  • Drama free participation
  • A willingness to fly anything and an understanding that it could die at any time
  • No baggage from prior activities

If your organization is recruiting, can meet my needs, and feels I would be a good fit, please feel free to contact me here or in-game.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Viki_Imsdal

(at the time of this post my character sheet shows around 177m SP. I currently have 2.5m unallocated SP)

1 Like

Hey Viki,

I’m a recruiter for SBBAL, Short Bus Ballaz. Up here in northern Deklein. We are a small tight knit corp that focuses on pew while maintaining a Indy background to make ships and isk to lose things when we try and be the underdog and fight a larger presence.

Our zkill is very active and we do have fleets in every timezone that are mostly small gang.

Linked below is a battle report recently that a ferox fleet against a goonswarm gang.

1. https://br.inyour.space/?s=2943,2940&b=8541960&e=90&t=e
  2. https://br.inyour.space/?s=2922&b=8536380&e=90&t=u

I sent you an in game message with a discord invite. We are mature (in our 30s is avg age) and we understand during a fleet FC call outs are paramount. Our killboard shows that. If you’d like a small gang corp with the possibility for large alliance fleets join us in discord to chat.

Cheers,
Millineon S.

1 Like

Hey there, I have sent you an in-game mail with what I think could be a great fit for you man!

1 Like

1 Like

No baggage? TAKE MY RECRUITMENT POST LOL

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT is once again opening recruitment after we have moved to our new home in Querious We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on ourMumble. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell

1 Like

Hi,

Im a recruiter for Bovril and we have everything you are looking for.

Check out our reddit post or drop me an ingame mail.

1 Like

Hey there! You should consider joining Mecha Enterprises Fleet, we’re the high SP corp and a founding member of the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. Here’s some things you said, which is why I think you’d be a perfect fit for us:

We’ve been a Nullsec sov holding alliance for roughly a year and a half now. First in Cloud Ring, then Cloud Ring/Pure Blind, and now in Immensea.

I’m highly trained in nearly every combat ship short of titans (a few of the newer lines still need a little work.)

We use a variety of different doctrines, and a lot of high end ones as well. Everything from Retributions/Pontifexes/Deacons to Machariels.

I enjoy PvP in small to medium gangs and I’m particularly fond of large fleet battles (I like all the pretty lights.)

We enjoy PVP. Period. Everything from solo/small gang to large scale fights with hundreds or thousands of people.

• Fairly regular PvP fleets across more than one time zone (my work hours can be a bit odd at times)

We have daily PVP fleets in all timezones, with US and EUTZ being the most common.

Our alliance and coalition participates in capital level fights on a fairly consistent basis.

We have the best market in our region, in addition to a dedicated hauling service.

• Various industrial focused alts that can join as needed

We have an Industrial auxiliary alliance just for those kinds of alts, which is non-wardeccable and has a fairly extensive Blueprint library.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: Discord

Phocas Legacy is recruiting

• Mature membership

We live in Detroid with Fraternity Alliance
We have fleets in all time zones, small gang, black ops, large fleets, ect.
The alliance regularly drops caps
The market is good, some things you may want to ship in but any basic ship fit can be bought
Corp has a JF service, ore buyback/salvage.
Mature membership depends on your meaning. If you mean older people we have you covered. If you mean people who don’t mess with each other in a friendly way with memes that’s us.

It may be better if you come on the public discord and have a chat. Or join “PH.L Pub” in game

1 Like

The Exchange Collective

We are a PvP-focused Industrial Corporation, part of SLYCE, one of the oldest Industrial Alliances in New Eden and one of the founding influences of SPECTRE Fleet. We make things happen, both on the markets and on the grid, in combat fleets.

Working with us, you will have access to multiple daily fleets at the Alliance and Coalition level, with tons of action and major combat, ranging from Small Gang Roams on up to truly massive Fleet Battles, with thousands of participants on grid. This is the kind of thing we play EVE for.

When not out there having fun in a Combat Hull, there’s plenty of ISK to be made from T1/T2/T3 Manufacturing, Market Seeding, PI, Reactions, Blueprint Copying, Ratting and many other things.

EVE-Mail Corvar Estidal in game if you’re interested in finding out more.

Killboard: Corporation Killboard

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

Hey there Viki,

Federation of Freedom Fighters is a PvP corp looking for more pilots to join us in Sov Nullsec.

We offer:

-Daily PvP
-Specialize in Small-Medium gangs
-Competent FCs
-Corp owned Keepstar with well stocked Market
-Great space for isk making rather it be Super Ratting or Rorq Mining
-SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all subcap fleets.
-Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
-Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
-Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
-Awesome ticker F-OFF
-We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
-We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

If you would like to learn more you can contact me either in game or on Discord(Justin Starr STARR#8251)

Also you can join our in game recruitment channel F-OFF NOW and speak to a recruiter

Hi
Your welcome to join Graig cyson- rock steady. pvp ops and more also alliance co allition fleet access etc

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full ESI on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Blankbling (US)

Join: GLD Public

we are looking for new blood

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.