50m sp combat/cap pilot with alts lf sov 0.0 pvp

50m sp mainly focused in minmatar ships lf 0.0 sov Corp.

Can fly dread with T2 guns
Multiple indy/combat alts from 6-25m sp
Self sustained
Play mostly on weekends EST tz
Have mic with French Canadian accent

If this is something you can deal with, hit me up.

Hi there, check out our Corp forum ad and come chat to us if you think we’ll be a good place for you to live

@Lee_Chao Wasup Bro!

You should swing by our discord abd chat with us @: https://discord.gg/hcCgC6e

We live in Null with a sweet setup, PvE/PvP out da azz.

If you come by around 9pm EST you can chat with a few of us and get a feel for the membership. If you looking to have fun while playing eve, I promise you-you won’t regret checking us out.

o7

Offering all aspects of null life, come check us out

Hey @Lee_Chao

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition!
We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans!

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

We also have people with a candian accent :smiley:

Also check out our forum post!

Hey, @Lee_Chao ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of fleets - a bit of PVE, atm still in high sec 0.5 but later in our low sec home, too. I know this is something different but perhaps you might give it a try?!

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more PVP and PVE people - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do - and we could really use more - check it out :slight_smile:

If you have questions, just come by to say hi and chat on discord or shoot me a mail!

Discord: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

Bonjour @Lee_Chao

Reading through your post, I think you might fit in well as a member of The Republic. Please see our advert here.

If you’ve got any more questions and/or would like to join us, please find us on our Discord server (information in our advert) as that is the fastest way of getting in touch with us.

All the best,

LeVa MagloN / Alex
President
Republic of US

Yo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

hit us up! mainly ustz, we do have a small group of french canadians in corp :wink:

hey come talk to us

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full API on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Nyne Vancloud (US)

Join: GLD Public

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.