50m sp Pilot Looking for a new home

Like the title says I’m looking for a new home. I’m a wormholer with a 50m sp subcap main. Experience in Scanning, mapping, and living in wormholes, FC experience (WH/Smallgang) I’m currently training into a Cap alt as well. I like both PVE( running krabbing fleets, doing Indy things), and Pvp(small gang, to Blops, to large large fleet[(Logi pilot as well])

I’m USTZ(EST) , playtime can vary as my work schedule can differ from week to week but i can usually be on 10-20+hours a week.

I’m looking for a friendly place with an active player base either in J-Space, LS, or a merc corp. NS is a possibility outside of the big blocks. I’m looking to get away from the big blue donut.

Hello. We are a small wormhole corp that lives in a C2. all Us Tz. mostly eastern. come talk with us. Discord

Message me in-game

Hey Merlin Skytower! Mouth Trumpet Cavalry is the place to be! We are a glorious and strong C5 WH corp. Masters of nano fleets! Wielders of Heavy Armor! Distributors of Void S through our Enyo fleets that strike terror in to our enemies! Fear not for your isk, for Wormhole space has the best isk making for any skill level. MCAV is truly a paradise that all should wish to experience.

Join mcav-public channel in game, or convo Tugen, Avardos Avaleiria, or Aliventi to find out more. Join us! You will thank yourself for it.

Hey Merlin!

I’m currently recruiting for Space Mutts. We are a EU based WH corp in a USTZ alliance. We live in WH space, specifically a C4 with static C3/C5, so plenty of opportunity to make isk and shoot people from all over EVE.

If you would like to have a chat feel free to hop on discord our into our ingame channel ‘Space Mutts’.

Cheers

DP

Hay bud we are a small and friendly low sec/high sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members. In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must so login play the game how you want and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your inttheyerest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**.

we would like to have achat with you

@Merlin_Skytower Message me :slight_smile:

Hey Merlin, why dont you give us a try!

Hi there Merlin, any interest in seeing how the finale to the TRIGLAVIAN INVASION plays out?

If a mix of small gang PvP with some lucrative PvE sounds interesting, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the Stribog Kybernaut Subclade
ム Fight for the Triglavian Collective
ム Fly with experienced FCs
ム Destroy your foes in epic fleet combat
ム Join daily PvE and PvP fleets
ム NewBro Training for PvE and PvP

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations, in all three time zones. We provide training and opportunity for both PvP and PvE content, easy ISK making opportunities in systems controlled by the Triglavian Collective, and run active daily fleets. It’s a great community with a large number of experienced FCs and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/3Dzce4y

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Hope to fly with you in The Domain of Bujan

gotta place for you join this discord https://discord.gg/bnfYa7

Hey there - JREX is recruiting: PVP, Null, Stuff.

Would you like to know more? Come talk on comms and BS in our Discord Pub channels.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.