57 Mil SP Fax/Subcap Logi/Jackdaw Pilot

Yup I get that, but this character is not just to dump the skillpoints into extractors, she’s a relatively clean character with skills that are very interesting to many players, FAX alt primarily, has cyno, has Jumpdrive skills for potential training into a JF alt aswell, she can sit in supers and carriers…

Not only that, she has perfect subcap skills for Logi so you can bring your alt to repair yourself, also has all the fun subcap ships that are OP, (Jaguar, Jackdaw, Hecate) etc… has missile skills for the Orthrus which is my favorite ship.

Selling her cause I don’t have anymore time to play, I recently just invested over 90bil into her so yeah I am going to squeeze 50bil from her and rightfully so.

Your call man. 90% of the people who browse the bazaar are skillfarmers and my offer is 3.8b above instant extractable value so thats going to beat most skillfarmer offers you’re going to get here. You’re welcome to take your time and wait for someone who really, really, really needs a non-focused fax/subcap/jackdaw alt. If you change your mind, let me know. After 24h, my bid will be reduced to 46b.

Alright folks, you heard the man, first one to 50 gets this fine character, please observe it’s not gonna be a skillfarm sale :confused:, If I wanted to sell her for that I’d just extract the SP myself.

Can you do 48?

I cant man, 47b is my absolute highest bid. Im sorry.

Alright fine, send me the details in-game mail

I’ll sell it to you for 47b

Awesome, sending isk and details shortly.

:+1: nice man

Isk Received, please do send ingame mail with the account name that you want it to be sent to

Isk sent and account info sent via in-game mail. Thanks!

All details now exchanged, awaiting ticket response and transfer. Thanks.

48 Bil I want to buy it

Damn man, I would sell it to you but it’s already sold RIP.

Role has transfer?

If you really want to sell it to me, You can stop the charactor transfer.

Character received. Thanks for the smooth transaction!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.