58 mill SP pilot looking for a small gang / pirate type corp

I have been playing on and off since 2008, mostly doing stuff on my own, i joined and has been part of many corps but never really found what i was looking for. I am looking to return to the game once more, i havent played in quite some time, so i am gonna need some help learning a few things all over again. I am in alpha mode atm, will probably switch to Omega if i find the right corp with the right people.

What i am looking for :
A small corp based in low sec, which is involved in having fun and blowing up space pixels. No drama, not looking for too much chit chat, specially on comms. I just want to play 2 or 3 hours a day without drama.
Feel free to send me your messages here or in-game.
Cheers.

Hi there, you may have noticed something on the forums called “The Fall of Niarja”. Well, we did that. (with some help from the Imperium)

If small gang PvP, with a side of competitive PvE is something you are interested in, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PVE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PvE fleets. It’s a great drama-free community with a number of experienced and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/r9hZKbW

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Hey @Lord_Mbutu

If you’re willing to go omega and have time to play during the US TZ you should check out our group Embark. We’re a lowsec and NPC null corp that lives in the Syndicate region. We have lots of activities including fleet pvp, gate camping, blops drops, sov fights, and occasionally structure fights. We have our own space to farm ISK in as well as a large amount of industry infrastructure to do what you want with.

Check out our post below if you’re interested:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.