6,3 MIO SP Trading

Thank you for the offer, but 4bil is just to low. SP-Farming toons getting sold for more and they have not even 5million SP.
I am in no hurry to sell this character

Iā€™m not surprised this is still not sold, comparing one sale (of a totally different toon, for a totally different purpose) to this one, expecting 8 bil for a trade toon with no standings was foolhardy at best.

Look at other trade toons with no standings, they get the average of 3-5 bil, why is yours supposed to get more?

Just trying to help

i am more than willing to talk about the price,
but if you want to start SP-Farming the direction the toon is skilled makes no sense.
So why is a SP-Farming character with 1,3m sp more worth than this character?
6b and it is totally yours :blush:

I really appreciate your comment!

4.2, to have any use for this toon, extraction and reinjection required.

4,25B for less than 5m SP having cybernatics at 1 not 4 like myself.

6,3M SP are almost 3 skill extractor, with two you get already ~980M Profit. with taxed maybe a little less.
So i still think my price is valid.

• I have implants

the market will decide value, not the poster. Best of luck to you

4.1 bil

That is totally true, i will just wait for a fair offer and not getting ripped of by something like 4,1b

Mate not for me to argue with anyone, but your espectations too high.

I got that toon with 6.5 mil SP, that means 3 skill Injectors out straight away, with Cyber 5 already trained with only 5.5 bil, the fact that you trained a bunch of trade skills without having the standings for the trade side as well means this is just another farm toon with ā€œXā€ SP in it and nothing more, this is no trade toon as it has no standings. To work standings you need weeks and weeks of girding, which means that in those weeks you might as well train a toon from the start up and not pay isk to anyone to get one already trained but with no bonus to trading due to the lack of standings.

Not to mention you have no Social skills trained, meaning no way to actually get standings optimised even if you wanna .

It is not my intention to offend you, I just wanna try to make you see why you will never ever get 8 Bil for this toon.

3 Likes

You explained it better then me, a trade toon with no standings is like a sports car with a lawn mower engine.

6b B/O as agreed in game.

As greed ingame with Kartlos

Recived sending character

Character SEND

Transfer Character

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: plexinator Mileghere

Will be completed after: 1/29/2019 7:35:37 AM

Character received, cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.