6.6m sp new guy trying to get into the game

got into the game last year fora while, ground up 6mil sp and was Omega on and off, can fly a VNI, just looking to get back into the game (tried other sandbox games just didnt have the flavor)

im a father looking to find a game to enjoy while i wind down for the day, i like to explore and RAT (if i can ever figure out how to do it well) if i can find a Corp to help me re-learn (i quit playing too soon, now i forgot everything) and give me some fun social interactions that would be awesome

im yukon Al’thor IG, im in US EST time (detroit)

2 Likes

Check out Celtic Fire. We are a small laidback, corp, just what you are looking for. We help others, and we just play to wind down, more casually, but can help you to get into the groove of what you are looking to do. We have affiliate corps that we associate with that do WH, we do DED sites, missions etc.

We also have the celtic fire chat channel. Come in and talk, and see if you think we fit what you’re looking for.

1 Like

If you send me an EvE-Mail I’ll add you to some chats. I just moved house so no good internet til 24th but after that I’ll be up for helping you find your feet. Fly safe o/

1 Like

Star Club is a new corporation with long-term goals related to Mining and Industry, and also supporting PvE and Exploration activities on the side.

We’re going to fully support casual players and make sure there’s enough content to keep you happy but also lots of freedom. Check us out!

1 Like

Hey bud! Come chat with us on Discord and check us out. We’d be happy to chat with you about what we have to offer.

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hello @Yukon_al_thor and welcome back to the game we hate to love.

We are a super active group of gamers that love to create as much fun inside our gaming community as possible. Leadership is active, rank and file guys are the best and can be super fun to hang out with online.

If you get a chance, check us out…

Hope to see you in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

New%20Jovian%20Exploration%20Department

NJED has been residing in Jspace for over 3 years. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

What we offer

• Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them. We have consistently been blowing up >15bil a month strictly in wormhole space for well over a year now, putting us in a category shared by barely over a dozen groups.
  • A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.
  • Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share.
    If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.
  • Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.
  • Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)
  • Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)
  • Citadel Infrastucture
  • Full P4 PI Capabilities

What we require

• Full ESI checks
  • Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha clone changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist. We fully expect Alpha players to upgrade to Omega in the short-term
  • Discord coms

NJED%20Discord

In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge
Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters:
Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen

1 Like

ur name says a lot! lol got a good jib there

1 Like

you sound pretty hardcore; almost scary so. i dont mind helping, but im maxed SP as a alpha and cant do a lot about it unless i plex. im still trying to get my hands around the game again, as i have forgotten everything.

1 Like

iv only PvP’d once in this game, and it cost me my only good ship (VNI) and i was sad for a day. i dont know the first thing about effective PVP in this game, and have had no real people to show me whats up - all iv learned thus far has been as i stumble about

1 Like

email sent sir

1 Like

We’re not all that hardcore tbh, fairly casual community.

That’s not a problem, even low SP bros can PVP and make ISK in Jsapce easy. The beauty is Jspace isn’t all about the blobs, it’s mostly small gang and solo, so even +1 tristan can make a difference.

Hit us up if you’re interested, WH life is where it’s at now days, NS is bloated with F1 monkeys and LS hasn’t got much love in a long time, it’ll be worth your time.

1 Like

I got the best Vni fit for you

JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We do have some requirements: We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed.
Register on SEAT
Be Active
Be on Comms
Be in Fleet
Contribute to Corp
Have Fun!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a more and more PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RL comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “your char name” ingame)

Link on forums: Evian Industries - Looking for pilots!

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

We have EU, and US time zone players, come check us out.

1 Like

joined your chat channel

1 Like

Resurrection Complex is looking for social, active pilots to come rebuild an empire. Razor Alliance is celebrating its 13 year birthday. We’re a community focused on hard work and co-operation currently living in Tenerifis.

• EU/UK Timezone Corp
  • Rebuilding an empire
  • Active at either an FC level or PvP level within the alliance.
  • Knowledgeable pilots but mostly just extra Salty.

A part of Razor Alliance one of the Oldest alliances in the game!

Join our discord or hit us up in game.

You mention you have a family and real life commitments, so do we so we literally understand play time is going to be limited so no issues there

1 Like

Maybe?

1 Like

come talk to us

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - tweettweet5603(EU), Ellise Solette (US) blankbling (US / AU)

Join: GLD PUBLIC

1 Like

Hi
We’re a uk based Corp, full of experienced players to help you through the game, based in null sec, nothing better then clenching your bum cheeks together as local spikes

If you want to try some thing new ( always try some thing once, at least that’s what I keep telling the gf) then join https://discord.gg/ZHz8QG for a chat and see where it goes

1 Like