63M SP (primarily combat), looking for new home, Late US / AU TZs

Hey @Valentin_Roussou

Hey man good to see you playing EVE again! If you’re interested in joining some of your old MIVS dudes out in lowsec we have a pretty good thing going on in Solitude.

After JonL quit and my revolution for Etherium Reach failed I joined up with the Filthy Peasants and have been living in Solitude ever since. We’re a good group of casual pvpers who always put RL first.

I’ll send you a mail in game but in the mean time check out our links below for what we do.

1 Like

You’re looking for Black Legion, plain and simple.

• We get all of the awesome capital & large fleet action with minimal tidi (so no spending 8 hours on a keepstar with 10% tidi and you still get to drop supers on things that cry)
  • We have a tall alliance ceo
  • Everyone is chill and wants to have fun. Drama is minimal. Mostly we just make progodlegend mad on his stream
  • We have a blops program that is currently responsible for crushing the profitability of Impass

Almost every day there is a major op you can (not must) participate in with a large fleet, and there’s always time to roam with your corp or do your own thing. Come check our corp out, Naliao Inc (and if our corp isn’t quite what you’re looking for, please take a look at the many other corps in Black Legion, shout out to Dirt 'n Glitter and Feign Disorder).

1 Like

Check out Fusion. Come chat in PUBLICFUSEN or check out all the details in our thread here.

High points of what we have to offer.

• Mature leadership/ Mature corp
  • Real-life comes first policy
  • Experienced Corp mates to help you
  • Access to 0.0 Systems
  • An upgraded Nullsec system with Citadels, Engineering complexes and Moon mining
  • Consistent 10% corp tax
  • No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
  • Multi boxers welcome
  • TeamSpeak
1 Like

Hey @Valentin_Roussou ,

Holy Hunters is looking for more pilots to fill its rank. We’re currently living in a c4 with c2/c5 which gives us access to a lot of things to do from ratting to exploration to small- big gang fights.

We’re looking for pilots who understand that RL comes first. Though, I am asking to play at least 2 weeks a day and 2-3hours mimimum because scanning takes sometimes. We’re mainly US time zone. We really like to play the game as it is , a game. We’re looking for new friends to have fun with and blow ships up!!!

Being small will allow me to teach you everything you need to know about whs from ratting to pvp. After 1-2months, you should be self-sufficient and be able to do everything by yourself.

If you could be interested in knowing more or joining, contact me via an email or a private convo.

1 Like

Check out Repo. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join, We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP] Take a look at our killboard to see we walk the walk.

1 Like

and we got aussies

1 Like

Hello @Valentin_Roussou,

We (experienced players) can appreciate the things you mentioned in your post. I always say to people when giving a true welcome back to EVE by saying, “Welcome back to the game we hate to love…”. Any hobby or interest we pursue in life, can and will take those valleys but they also contain those amazing peeks of interest where things seem like the hole sandbox thing is the best thing since sliced bread. In reality, most might agree that it is somewhere in between. I surely do as I have played since late '08.

If you get a chance, we have a variety of excellent Corporations that specialize in different things for the Alliance. In the end, we ALL get together and play EVE. This particular group of players are of the finest order, we might not always win in space, but we fight the good fight. Fun is our main objective with WHSOC.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

Hey man take a look at my forum post, I think you would fit in here!

1 Like

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

Bro,

We got you fam. The Ruckus! Newly formed corp, all active players focused on PVP late USTZ. We have a home in WH space (C2) and we roam all over new eden every other week and focus on small gang fun ■■■■ in low sec the other half the time. So much PVP content and a close group of guys/girls. Hit me up on discord to learn more. “Atom Deathstroke#7794”

1 Like

Hi Valentin

We are a mostly small gang pvp corp that focus on getting better. If you are interested then join our discord or our in game channel.

1 Like

Check out Repo. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join, We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP] take a look at our killboard to see what we do for fun

1 Like

Short, sweet, and to the point.
http://www.carefactor.org/

1 Like

My first choice didn’t work out. I’m still looking.

Clarifying info: I’m looking for corps active mostly between 05:00 and 10:00 Eve time (as was said, LATE US or AU tz). I am interested in small gang roams/engagements. I am not interested at all in cap fleets and/or large blob warfare.

1 Like

Hey man, I’ve already written to you on this post but I might start playing in Late US and AUTZ soon which means that I will consider recruiting AUTZ pilots. That being said, we have some pilots who play in LATE US.

I don’t know for sure just yet if I’ll get the job but if I do, you could be a good fit for us.

1 Like

Hey - come check us out at Vitriolic Animosity. NullSec group in the QFC. Lot’s of opportunity for exploration/pvp in our sov null.

Happy to have a chat in game at Pub Chan: VITRI PUB

1 Like

Check us out http://eve-hr.com/THECL our prime time is 06:00 eve times till well after DT.

1 Like

Hi Valentin,

All i’m going ti do is offer you an invite to channel. You can chat with the corp members, ask wgat you want to know and maybe even do some fleeting with us to see if you enjoy the possible players you’ll be flying with.
From you long OP i think you’ll fit in well, but it’s up to you to.

Message/mail me in game, once online i’ll send invite.

1 Like

Lets make your mom proud

JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

1 Like

we’re mostly late US/AU TZ and are a 100% PVP focused corp (with ways of making isk as well)

if PVP is what you want, there’s no better place to be than Black Legion…

come talk to us on discord when you have a chance! =D

1 Like