64 million SP player returning looking for new home

I have been aloof and out of town for work. I have 3 accounts with mains between 60-64 million SP. Looking for a new home and crew to roll with in game.

Depending on what you want to do, there are many options, SP or no. :slight_smile: What are you looking for?

Hey I’m from Straylight Systems. We live in Placid low sec - 14 jumps from jita. We’re pvp and it’s easy to get back into the game with us as we have Alliance fits all ready for you on contracts. Check us out https://meta.eveonline.com/t/straylight-systems-low-sec-pvp-piracy/4628

I do a little bit of everything. I have toons specialized skill wise in most aspects of the game.

If you prefer an independent style of gameplay, but like the idea of some communal core assets, and the option to get involved with operations on a desire-basis, then give me a shout.

If you are wanting to try ‘Not Red Don’t Shoot’ gameplay in Providence (right on the edge of highsec), give me a convo.

If you are looking for a medium sized null-sec alliance, that isnt afraid to fight bigger entities, you should check out Iron Armada.

Here is a link to our forum thread:

RECRUITING CORPS AND IDIVIDUALS

LOW SEC = BEST SEC ( RL comes first. If you have a kid, nullsec demands you log off your pirate BS 20 jumps from the nearest friendly station; By contrast, with us, you can warp to the in-system NPC station, dock, and clean up the **** your infant just took on the floor.)

We are what your corp wants if you guys want content and FUN…We measure EVE ONLINE by FUN PER SECOND instead of ISK PER HOUR like many other alliances do. We are the Kings of Amamake the pirate capital of New Eden. We offer Joint ops with a premiere Lowsec entity and we do everything from Small Gangs to Captial Jump Drive Micro Gangs.
This is where the Fun is…Content Content Content…Did I mention we have tons of Content creators and great FC’s and FC training programs. If you want to PvP and you want to increase your piloting skills and PvP knowledge fast and grow as a Corp…we are no doubt the Place for you!

This Alliance is a NON-TOXIC Atmosphere built on Brotherhood and Loyalty.

Since joining HERETIC NATION I have taken part in amazing fights

Example) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmQjQBp-xX0 ( 2nd most Rorquals killed in 1 site in EVE History)

WHAT WE DO

Daily Roams Pilot Training Programs Null / WH hunting parties
Doctrine Bling Fleets Gate Camps & Piracy Wreck Nerds
Black ops Drops Test Server tomfoolery Meme and Dank Vid Sharing
Capital Ship Hunting Tower Bashes & Defense
Capital Escalations Citadel bashes

WHAT WE OFFER

Hauling to and From JITA Astrahus / Fortizar / Keepstar Access Academy for Newbros
Amazing comms Fun RL 1st Atmosphere Game Knowledge (priceless)
Dedicated Membership Organization
Amazing Leadership Dank Frags SRP Programs
WH alt corp for Crabs Null sec alt corp for Ratters Level 5 Mission Access

WHAT WE REQUIRE

Omega Characters or a desire to go Omega
Comms You need to be on them. Discord / Mumble / TeamSpeak ( we use them all )
Motivated Active players ( RL 1st of course )
Team Players ( Its ok to be a jerk, just be a jerk to everyone not in our Alliance )
FULL API on Application

DO YOU WANT TO FORM REAL FRIENDSHIPS & BONDS?
DO YOU WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME FOR MORE THAN YOURSELF?
DO YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN LINE MEMBER #436?

Our Base of Operations is in the PIRATE CAPITAL of New Eden. AMAMAKE.

But I can only tell you how things have been for me since I’ve joined this alliance I’ve come to love. You have to decide for yourself if this is what you want EVE Online to be for you. I truly believe EVE is what you make of it…

ITS EASY TO JOIN, JUST RIGHT CLICK YOUR CAPACITOR AND http://jump.to.heretic-nation.com/

Regardless of what you do just ask yourself what side of our guns do you want to find yourself on?

O7 Fly Dangerously Aggressive

If you’re looking for a lowsec PVP corp look no further than V.O.I.D.
V.O.I.D. is a veteran USTZ / AUTZ PVP corporation that has been around for over half a decade. We have experienced everything from small to large scale combat. We PVP predominantly in low security space. However will venture into wormholes and have experience with null security space.
As a corporation we enjoy capitals and using them. While understanding that sub capitals is a requirement to balance a fight. This is the reason we enjoy playing the game.
What We Can Offer
-Regular Fleets with experienced FCs
-Corporation SRP Program
-Large to Small scale PVP
-Access to level 5 missions
-Supercarrier and Titan reduced costs
-Capital Fights
If this sounds like it would interest you, let me know :slight_smile:

What timezone?

Steel_Fury. is recruiting experienced pilots looking to bring their Eve to the next level. We have to offer:

• Strong community

• A PVP-first mentality, though with good ISK-making opportunities.

• A no-nonsense style leadership where you are trusted to be a big boy and treated as such.

• Talk is cheap – check out our killboard or one of our fight videos!

Interested pilots please stop by the Steel Fury in-game channel and inquire within.

Yamagata Syndicate are looking for pilots like yourself.

YS want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Circle-of-Two alliance.

YS is looking for people who will “fit in” to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Send Nakito Kobara or Dawnbreaker Okaski a mail and join channel “Yamagata Syndicate” if your interested.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I sent you a message in game.

Public Channel: TRO Pub

come with me and blow ■■■■ up, send me a mail in game