64M SP Main W/ 30M sp Cap alt and other alts for various uses. Looking for nullsec corp

I’ve have had about a 4 year hiatus from eve and looking to get back into it and find a good corp to join. My main is a decent subcap pilot, im working on getting it to pilot a FAX. My alt is a carrier pilot. I also have multiple mining, cloaky, and nuet alt at my disposal. US timezone

Hey mate,

If your in the AU tz and enjoy PVP/and PVE aspects you may like us, Blitz is apart of TIKLE and his videos show a good deal of what we do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI68XGhqE6k&ab_channel=Blitz0dyssey

You can hop into “TC-KL Pub” in game. Or join our discord at: https://discord.gg/jaWfCj

Matt

hi we start to build up our us time zone if you would be interested pls check this post

Check us out :slight_smile:

Message me

We are interested in you mate , come and join our discord for a chat

hey bub gotta corp you would be interested in :smiley: https://discord.gg/bnfYa7

Hello Teaski, welcome back to New Eden.

If you are looking for a new place to call home, give us a consideration.
If you like our advert, feel free to join the Discord or hit us up in game in our public channel.

Hey @Teaski_Saraki

If you’re interested in small/mid sized 0.0 pvp check out our corp Embark. We’re a US TZ pvp corp in the alliance Triumvirate which currently has sov in Cloud Ring. While we have sov to grind isk our primary drive as players and a corp is to find good fights in area while not turboblobbing our enemies. If you’re looking for a no drama corp with plenty of content and long term players who aren’t going to burn out this is the right place for you.

Check out our forum post below and join our public channel in game to have a chat with us.

o/ m8 lchat we are recruiting https://www.dragon-corp.space lets have a chat on discord or ingame Dragon. Recruiting Members

Rabid Care Bears is currently recruiting new members. We have a core group of members who have been around 10+ years. We are a laid back fun bunch that puts real life first. We all know people have families and jobs. We are mostly US based at the moment and are trying to expand to all time zones. While our corp is mostly Indy at heart we are not afraid to fight. We are looking for pilots of all areas. We like in a nice section of null we with our alliance and we are surrounded by lots of blues. This makes it nice for our miners and ratters. We have access to many full leveled systems with ore anoms for our miners and combat sites for our cap/super ratters. We also have lots for our pvp pilots to do. We have a very active home defense fleet as well as access to many small and large pilot fleets. We are looking for like minded individuals to come fly with us and enjoy the game.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community that allows you to enjoy the game as you please

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

-training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

• alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-omega account

-discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Please contact me in game via evemail at Rorianis. I have regular access to this even when not it game so I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also join the RCB Recruitment channel in game and speak to a recruitment officer. Fly safe and we look forward to you hopefully joining our eve family.

Rusted and Rejuvenated is in Pure Blind, we have all kinds of pvp Opportunities. We have a good logistics chain and are currently building our capital forces. The alliance’s mainly USTZ as well

Heya Teaski!

Have you considered wormhole space at all? If so MCAV is recruiting! The great thing about WH space is the fact that we constantly get to dip our toes into every corner of eve for pvp action, and a seemingly endless supply of pve activity in home for you to make isk.

I’ll go ahead and link you to one of our forum posts to see if anything interests you, feel free to message me in game or join our public channel, ‘mcav-public’, if you are interested or would like for us to answer any questions. Good luck on your corp hunt!

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment.

What we are offering:

Mature leadership/ Mature corp
Real-life comes first policy
Experienced Corp mates to help you
Access to 0.0 Systems
No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
In corp JF service
Forums
Mumble / discord
PVP for learning and not having to feel like you need to be perfect.
Rewards for Fleet attendance
Now Part of TEST alliance, Corp Mineral/Ore purchase Scheme
Good Pi planets, with low tax

What we are looking for:
We Are looking for players in all time-zones
Active people willing to participate in Ops covering Mining ops/PVE and PVP
Well rounded skillsets. We want you to be able to maximize isk making opportunities and capable of participating in fleets when able.
Mature Team players
Participate when possible
Must be willing to assist in home Defence
publicfusen for a chat, or https://fusen.co.uk for our website!

sent you ingame mail

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.