67 mln sp char looking for corp

Hi there
i am looking for an active 0 sec corp to learn the art of pvp. I am a minmatar and am able to fly up to T2 BS. Living in CET zone, and thus looking for a corp with active players around that as well.

I think i would be a bit lost in an all american corp ,unless they start playing at about 14:00 westcoast time.

I am living currently in lo sec, but am alone, and would like to join a bigger corp as said, to do more about pvp.

Native Dutch speaking, but also English and German as well.

1 Like

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

@Kirth_Gersen,

We have about 5-10 EUTZ guys with us and trying to grow more. The alliance has plenty of activity all day during that TZ as well. If you want to hear more Right Click Jump To - RCJT and send me a msg on discord rangerwolfy#4987 i can tell you more about us and what we got going on

1 Like

Check out Repo. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join us. We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

1 Like

hi @Kirth_Gersen

Come check out FUN inc! we are looking for EU tz guys - come along and have some FUN!

1 Like

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Check ingame mail … we would welcome you to ICON Libertas.

You can contact me as Arrowspeeed Bounty or Eshet Chayil or join ICON_Public

1 Like

Hey Kirth,

Check your in game mail when you get a chance.

Fly Safe,

Cold

1 Like

feel free to hit us up if in interested

1 Like

Mecha Enterprises Fleet is always looking for skilled PVP pilots to join our ranks. Our goal is to be a haven for those who seek content first and foremost and have fun playing the game we all enjoy, EVE. We accept all kinds of pilots as long as you are mature and respectful of others.

What we offer:

Active PVP (In our home regions as well as in the rest of Null and Lowsec

PVE opportunities (Industry, Mining, Ratting, etc)

Moon Mining Opportunities (We own several good moons to mine from)

An alliance who treats its members with respect and equality

Accessible leadership

Knowing that real life matters more than a video game

Mentorship to returning players

Cheap shipping to all of our active areas

If you have any questions, feel free to join our Discord server here !

1 Like

Hello Kirth Gersen!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Check out Repo. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join us. We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

1 Like

Hey mate, lots of stuff above this ^^ but if you really want to learn PvP and have the chance to jump into the deep end with the big boys, give us a shout.

1 Like

Thank you all for the offers. Meanwhile I found a new home.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.