68M SP & 50M SP Alt - Need Home

what timezone buddy?

Hey there Shen!

I’m from HVYCC. We are a primarily a PVP corporation, but accept pilots from all walks of life.

We accept veteren players who are looking to live in null sec, do PVP and have high ISK earning potential, abut we also accept new players and offer skill plans, free ships, and guidance to all new players!!

We are apart of Sential Dawn alliance, which is part of Legacy Coalition, so we have a HUGE range of activities from:

• PVP small gang, blops, carriers/dred, and large fleet fights

• PVE Blood raider ratting in an upgraded system

• 0.0 Exploration, mining, PI, ice, and even moon mining!

If you’re interested stop by our discord: https://discord.gg/9VeDYFnuNK

Or in game public channel: Heavy In Public

Thanks for reading!

Come check us out

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/dse-is-the-community-you-need-join-today-recruiting-corporations-and-players/303436/7

I think you could find a good fit here

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

sent you a mail in game

Hi Shen, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

1 Like

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi there Shen…

Welcome back.

I think i have a good solution for you which i think will be a great deal:)

Since you have multiple toons you can put all your main toons in MASS who is one o the leading in terms of results within pandemic horde. there you will be effective with your toon in terms of indy and bigger fleet fights.

If you want to do small pvp/midzise and you can spare an alt then it can join our corp and pvp with us in venal for fun.

Below you have our recruitment post

hope you find our deal interesting enough

cheers
prim

Comply or Die
Come and check us out you wont be disappointed.

o7 @Shen_dralar_Zeratul, please add my discord (kmanjt#3389), I think my C4 wormhole corp would be a very good fit for you.

Hi Shen’dralar Zeratul, we offer nullsec space to PVP, PVE and build stuff in:

Brittas Empire are looking for pilots to join our team. We are mainly comprised of UK and EUTZ players, but are also looking to expand our USTZ and other timezones so that we can build our corp community and do even more fun stuff together!

We Offer:

• Fun social gaming atmosphere
  • Access to both alliance & private corp space for ratting, mining & industry, including corp owned moons
  • Corp & Alliance run Buyback & JF services.
  • Alliance Level PVP
  • Small gang corp roams
  • Alliance Flight School access to teach new and rusty players the basics

What we are looking for:

• Working Mic
  • English speaking
  • Friendly attitude and looking for a laugh - no drama
  • A willingness to PVP - we are happy to teach

Love your PVP? We are currently engaged in one of EVEs biggest wars and you’re welcome to join the team and jump right in, if that’s your thing.

Sound Good? Got some Questions? Head to over to our Discord:

1 Like

Hey Shen,

FEDUP is recruiting right now. We’re currently based in Fountain, so if you still have assets in Delve you won’t have far to move if you join us.

Here’re just some bullet points to give you a quick idea of what we’re all about and what we’re looking for:

What we are looking for:
-Bloodthirsty (love to pvp or want to learn)
-Social and active on comms (Mumble)
-Mature and thick-skinned
-Either self-sufficient or proactive in seeking help
*Bonus: Indy-minded (mining, production, hauling)

We offer:
-Active and engaged leadership
-A dynamic corp/alliance that’s always in the thick of things
-Excellent space in Fountain for income
-A tight-knit and social atmosphere

Additionally, if you’re looking to start up your indy chain again TPUX, my corp within FEDUP, is an indy corp so we’d love to talk to you about that. We don’t do PAP links or anything like that, but do be aware that fleet attendance is expected. FEDUP is a PvP alliance first and foremost. You don’t need to be leet or always out hunting for targets, but if you show up and make a decent effort to participate, we’ll be more than happy with that.

Last thing you should know is that FEDUP as a culture is really more of a giant corp rather than an alliance of corps. There is some corp identity for sure, but most people treat the entire alliance as a big family: that’s honestly the best part about this alliance.

If the above sounds interesting to you, feel free to hit me up ingame or join our public discord at https://federationuprising.com/. Looking forward to chatting!

Hello, We’re recruiting. Our corp is super chill and we chat and hang out together all the time. all we really ask is you follow the rules and be a stand up person. Within reason, pretty much do what you what when you feel like it (rat, mine, pvp, its all up to you).

Lots of PvP Here and you can do what you want, from skirmish to large scale pvp.

Hit me up if you are interested.

We are part of the Warped Intentions Alliance. Come and talk to us!

Power, immortality, strength and bloodlust. Terms thrown about haphazardly to describe human nature, ambition and burrowed desires that is so constrained and inhibited by social ‘norms’. Words and definitions considered inhumane and barbaric, yet those ambitions are what truly makes a human into a man. A chosen one that is destined to become a pod-pilot, to walk amongst the stars. Without ambition and the strength of will to do what is needed, that destiny will never be fulfilled.

Hegemonic Core requires aspirants that hold such ambitions.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Hegemonic Core is a new corporation within a new alliance so it’s an exciting time to be joining. We already offer the full spectrum of activities within a null sec environment including PvP, mining, industry and science and will continue to grow and innovate within those fields. As a group we also have open positions to help build the corporation moving forward.

SENTINEL DAWN

We are a member of Sentinel Dawn alliance based in Querious region which is part of Legacy Coalition.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Experienced and helpful pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• A community focused on teamwork
  • Sov holding 0.0 space
  • Frequent alliance and coalition fleets
  • Epic battles
  • Industrial facilities
  • High end moon mining
  • Active coalition market
  • Blood Raider ratting space
  • Planetary Interaction
  • Rich environment for learning

REQUIREMENTS

• Activity
  • Team player
  • Voice comms (Mumble)
  • Discord
  • EU Timezone
  • 5M SP minimum

CONTACTS

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

shot you a message in game! lets chat!

Please check us on on Zkill Brotherhood of Spacers | Alliance | zKillboard
If you’re looking for midsized group of players and place to call home B0SS is it!!
Contact me in game or join our discord! https://discord.gg/x2ZqE64c

Into the Ether

Welcome,

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.