72+ Mil SP Combat/Industialist looking for new home

Hello Ajax!

First of all, Welcome back to the game!

I got the feeling that you might like our corp, our corp is form with guys and girls coming back to the game after breaks similar to yours, our people is mostly trying to have a great time! so we we got in place some programs to help people get started.

We are located in Vale of the Silent just a couple of jumps from Jita, we are a mostly PVP corp but if you are interested in mining and Industry we have a great pocket and stations for it , I’m a miner myself :smiley:, even tho we get camp from time to time but that’s when the PVP starts! Our corps makes general content roams and nano gangs almost everyday. We use Ravens, Macharials, Domis, Muninns, Gilas, and some other for big ops and the corp also makes hand outs. This last part is one of the reasons we are looking for Industrial people like yourself!

We also are a highly social corp! we are most of the time chatting on Teamspeak and some day a week we got a game night in Discord!

If you are interested you can send me a PM here or in game or go to this link for more information:

If you decide we are not what you are looking for, I hope you find the right place soon! o/