75 mil sp main w several alts lf persistent PvP (wh, NS, dont care)

Returning player lf pvp preferably small-med gang ( I dont like the blob and avoid it like its covid). Anyways, I have a plethora of alts (all 25+ mil sp) dread alt, booster alt, jf alt, BLOPs alt, two black cyno alts etc… that sorta thing appeals to me. So I prefer to fly triglavian ships, lokis, and all things heavy armor. I prefer Wh space but am amenable to wherever so long as its good content. I dont like flying t1 frigs,.cruisers or anything of that nature though I do remember the days of FW battlecruiser roams fondly (8+ years ago or so).

I work from home so can be on any timezone. I am however suffering from a mega issue with carpal tunnel so will be able to devote only 3-4 hour stints at a time vs my past 18 hrs straight sorta gameplay. Which sucks yes but oh well, you can however always count me in on fleet ops (I will make time), or for major operations outside of pvp ( I am not into PvE at all, but I can be of use moving stuff if needed) and I have extensive experience in well all things structure based. (Used to run a c4 wh corp/alliance out of POS’s for years, then when citadels first came out for a year or so).

Anyways I intend to fly as much as my limitations allow and that means I can become quite the useful aspect of your corp should you want someone who has been here since 04 and been part of nearly every major war in the game up until 3 years ago.

WH takes preference (especially wolf rayet whs) not interested in c5 or c6 based groups. Null is a good place, not interested in NPC null though. Absolutely not interested in low or high sec.

Thanks for your time,
Nick

Hi Nick,
Infinite Point may be a good match for what you are looking for. We are a med-sized pvp corp in Test Alliance in sov null, with a core group of people who have played together for 10ish years. We run corp deployments and small gang pvp, and reward top pvp and logi pilots every month. Most importantly of all, we’re a drama free corp and while we enjoy being competetive (top50 alltime zkb corp), real life is more important than internet spaceships.
At the end of the day, though, personal interactions are more important than anything I can rant about here - so why dont you drop me a line or hop onto our discord server:

Looking forward to chat :slight_smile:
Chemo

Hey,

Think we might be what you are looking for.

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP [EU] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come check us out, lets have a chat :slight_smile:

We have tons for you to eu out here with us.

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hisec toons to operate in hisec relatively worry free. Corp structures available for indy needs.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine with max boosts. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going along with a vast library of BPs and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here.

We are a community and want players who will be on coms and in fleets with us enjoying the game. We’re looking for mature players who don’t take the game too serious but are also goal oriented and helpful as we have many returning and newer players and we wish to teach them to play the game in an environment free of constant obligations. Play how you like here.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/zero-reps-given-sov-null-pvp-pve-indy-corp/343461/48

We’ve a laid-back atmosphere in the corp plus a strong euro and us tz of pilots. Swing by and check us out.

Still on the lookout for a corp that fits what I am looking for. Not interested in Indy ANYTHING, or being in a group where that is a major thing as tbh all things Mining and Indy bore me to tears so even listening to people go on about it for hours is too much for me. Ill take a pvp focused corp not one that sometimes PvPs but focuses mostly on ratting/indy. I pay out of game for my iskies (did the grind for more than 10 years, never again), so PvE is the LAST thing on my mind.

hi
we are a smaller tightnit group located out in scalding pass. we do a little of everything from pvp to indy/minning. join our discord and see we are a fit for ya.

Eve Forum Post: Hydra Eternal - PvP and Industry - EU timezone

CEO - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)
Co-CEO - Jordan Cesaill (Discord: Jordan Cesaill#6820)
Recruitment - Trinitilie Key (Discord: Sylvaritius#3017)

Discord: Join our discord!

We are new corporation in eve online called 3 Cores of EVE .
Looking for Mining, Manufacturing and PVE players.
We offer low Tax rate that necessery for the corp which 2.5%.
We base nearby Amarr system.
We have ingame public channel to reach out to us 3 Cores Of Eve online
We have Discord server for communication also: 3 Cores of EVE corporation server

If you are intersted in joining apply to us.

Hey there, we might be what youre looking for if youre looking for WH PVP

Hello! We are the Ruthless Regiment.

We are a growing community of pilots, looking for likeminded people who want to help develop a larger community that will engage in activities such as PVP, PVE, Mining and other activities we can do as a community including non EVE Online games, ultimately our intention is to make lasting friendships, have fun and rake in that isk!

As a part of the community we ask:

• Be on Comm’s when online
  • Get involved in Corporation and Alliance fleets
  • A sense of humour! No Drama Lamas!!

We have:

• Regular Alliance Fleets
  • Angel Rats
  • Moon Mining
  • Rorqual Mining Opportunities
  • Capital Ratting Opportunities
  • Alliance lvl Freight Services Jita to HQ

Got Questions? Join Our Discord

Speak Soon o7

Join Our Discord: Ruthless Regiment
Ingame Channel: Ruthless-Rec

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.