Returning player here, been away 4 years aside from this month and jumping on a few times to see how things were progressing. Currently I have a 49 mil sp main, and two 20+ mil alts (like the title says) anyways they are focused entirely on WH pvp and 0.0 as a byproduct. I do not do PvE of any sort, nor will I under Any circumstances, I have no problem with those who do, I just want none of it, not any more. So your pve capabilities, industrial production centers and what not mean absolutely nothing to me. I am only interested in WH PvP corps, not 0.0, or low, not people who travel into WH, but those who live there.
I did 0.0 for 9+ years, low for a bit of that at the same time, and well HS is just plain boring.
I have nearly 14 years in game, most of it focusing on the subcapitol side of things in particular BLOPs, and sov fleets etc… None of those Sov actions really impacted me, and I grew to hate 0.0 except for the random BLOPs out of boredom or just for shits and giggles. So when WH came out I became obscessed, started a c4 wh corp which evolved into a 120+ man alliance, which got anhilliated by Hard Knocks after going for 2 years, that was 4 years ago and the reason I stopped playing.
Now though I am back on a reroll, and I am looking to get my teeth wet yet again, this time I am not interested in any leadership positions or anything of that sort. I am interested in going out hunting solo or with small groups of people, mapping the chain for later fleets and pissing off the locals by trolling them as they do that wierd pve-indy crap that wh bears do. I can fly pretty much any of the typical wh doctrines with very good if not perfect skills (I have a new obcession in Precursor ships so if thats a thing your corp does a lot I am probably going to be really motivated to fly with you). My alts are designed to support my main in combat (i am used to multi-boxing more than 3 but am limiting myself for enjoyment purposes). I prefer Lokis - Dreks - Kikis - and am falling in love with the Draugr of late but do fly falcon/jamgu on one alt and HAM legion/Maxed stratios on the other. Obviously this changes based on the situation.
What I offer:
- 3 actively focused toons designed to be used in WH
- 12+ years Eve experience
- I am one of those people who likes to probe (i know that sounds wierd, but i do) so your mapper will be constantly filled with chains growing at an exponential rate.
- I can be on anytime since I work from home though i prefer US late night and post DT as my most active TZs.
- I have no problem with newbs (we all were one once) so if you have a bunch of newbs I will help out how i can in helping them learn whatever it is they need to learn
- sm/med gang WH and 0.0 fc experience
- Active and friendly as crap to blues/purples but a complete ass to the rest.
- Lots of crazy stories to go on about on comms (Eve and USMA related)
What I’m Looking for:
- WH PvP first and foremost so active kbs are what I need to see to be interested
- Fleets (not giant or even big, but active fleets doing things pertaining to PvP outside the hole regularly)
- a corp that does not live in a WH with a static k-space connection unless its 0.0
- a corp that is planning on staying in Low Class wh c4-down and has no aspirations towards capitol pvp except possibly for home defense.
- Active membership that is at least 2-3 dozen people (not toons)
- Organized Doctrines and fittings for various fleet types
- Established home (not someone who moved there in the last month or two)
If this seems like your corp and me are a fit, PM me in game or mail me (I rarely check forums tbh) and I would love to hop on comms and see if I am a fit for you and vice versa. I know what I can do and what caliber of player I am, so I will be picky. Thanks for your time.