77 mil sp Pilot w/alt looking for active PVP WH Corp

Looking for a new and !ACTIVE! wh corp. TZ are not an issue as I work from home so I can accomodate to corp majority TZ.

• Sexy Lord has 77mil sp PVP focused, can fly EWAR frig/ cruisers, T3d, T3c, hacs, Recons, T2 logistics cruisers/frigs, ceptor, dictor, hic, command dessy, BC, BS <<< all races

bc/bs minimitar 5 all other races 4

all weapon systems T2 minus trig guns still maxing those.

• Lord Sefros has 96mil sp jack of all trades, can fly same as above plus armor command ships, caldari caps capable. all weapon systems T2 minus trig guns still maxing out.

• both toons can scan.

looking for small and chill wh corp that is active and like to actively hunt for PVP as well as the occasional PVE. If you have any questions send me a ingame msg or reply on here.

2 Likes
1 Like

Hey there!

Sinner’s Trajectory is a C5-C5 wormhole PVP corp who does small gang roaming, hunting, and the occasional large brawl with other corps or evictions. We are a tight knit group with the main goal of just having fun.

Come check us out:(Sinner’s Trajectory [C5-5] PVP)

Fly safe!

1 Like

Might be good fit for us. Small group, extremly active playerbase. Plenty of PvP content.

1 Like

I would like to chat if you get a minute.

Highly active corp lots of content.

1 Like

Come give us a try!

1 Like

Hello @Sexy_Lord

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance that would love have you try us out. If you get a chance, come take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in action,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.