Good day Capsuleers.
I need your help! I am looking to get back into EvE Online after a very long hiatus. I began playing eve around 2005-2008, however RL did it’s thing and i decided to come back in 2010 as a new character, who i still play today. I again stopped playing a few years ago, but i would love to get back into the swing of things, find a new place to settle down and call home.
I live in Australia, so AUTZ/NZTZ would be preferred. I also repair Photocopiers 5 days a week for a living, so play times would generally be after 6-7pm through to the morning. However weekends and this current Pandemic has given me the opportunity to play a little more than usual.
Brief overview of myself :
- 78 Million SP, trained mostly in all sub cap ships with the exception of the Ammar (Gallante Pilot)
- Older Pilot (37yo)
- Comms trained (ie Listens to orders without question)
- Can perform a variety of duties from haulage, mining, rcon support, scout, cyno lighter and brawler
- Experienced High Sec/Low Sec/Null space. Lived in Null corps for many years and know the North and SE like the back of my hand (Used to be in a corp within the BoB Alliance waaaaaaaay back)
- Ideally looking for other people within my TZ to actually do content with, whatever that content may be. I’m kinda lonely atm RL.
I do have a separate alt account i used to use for scouting and other various things, who is around 30 Million SP, however i haven’t logged onto him since i last left him, however depending on how things go, i may re-instate him at some point.
If i sound like the kind of pilot you would like to have on board, please let me know! I will need to re-activate the Omega status, but more than willing too get right back into it all.
Contact via this post or my Discord ID
Thanks for listening!