78 Million SP 2010 Pilot LF New AUTZ Home

Good day Capsuleers.

I need your help! I am looking to get back into EvE Online after a very long hiatus. I began playing eve around 2005-2008, however RL did it’s thing and i decided to come back in 2010 as a new character, who i still play today. I again stopped playing a few years ago, but i would love to get back into the swing of things, find a new place to settle down and call home.

I live in Australia, so AUTZ/NZTZ would be preferred. I also repair Photocopiers 5 days a week for a living, so play times would generally be after 6-7pm through to the morning. However weekends and this current Pandemic has given me the opportunity to play a little more than usual.

Brief overview of myself :

• 78 Million SP, trained mostly in all sub cap ships with the exception of the Ammar (Gallante Pilot)
  • Older Pilot (37yo)
  • Comms trained (ie Listens to orders without question)
  • Can perform a variety of duties from haulage, mining, rcon support, scout, cyno lighter and brawler
  • Experienced High Sec/Low Sec/Null space. Lived in Null corps for many years and know the North and SE like the back of my hand (Used to be in a corp within the BoB Alliance waaaaaaaay back)
  • Ideally looking for other people within my TZ to actually do content with, whatever that content may be. I’m kinda lonely atm RL.

I do have a separate alt account i used to use for scouting and other various things, who is around 30 Million SP, however i haven’t logged onto him since i last left him, however depending on how things go, i may re-instate him at some point.

If i sound like the kind of pilot you would like to have on board, please let me know! I will need to re-activate the Omega status, but more than willing too get right back into it all.

Contact via this post or my Discord ID

Aethanite#4264

Thanks for listening!

I’ve sent you a request on discord as well.

We are an AU/USTZ prime corp, we are a relaxed rl first, goal oriented and pvp focused corp. Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

Hey mate, we’re a young corp but we might be a good fit. Regardless, good luck on your search.

Hey Aethanite,

You would be a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to large fleet PvP that has lots of content right out of our door. A lot of our members enjoy building ships and then blowing them up. We are active from 1700-0700 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to AUSTZ. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home. I have posted on the bottom our blurb and I hope you can join our corp! Come and join your new home friend :).

Hi, Aethanite!

I’m the founder of TXC, part of the SLYCE Alliance, the core of which is AU based. While I myself am US-based, there’s tons of fun to be had at the Alliance level. So I’d like to raise my hand, express interest, show you who we are and what we do.

Take a few moments, look at our listing here and – if interested – reach out to me.

Here’s our Forum listing:

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

ANZA is open for recruiting. We offer you a home in NULL to PVE or PVP. IN ALL TIME ZONE’s

Tired of inactive corps? Tired of traditional 0.0 space? Tired of being an F1 monkey?
Do you want to do what you want to do in the game?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then ANZAC Alliance is the place for you. ANZA is a pilot first corporation in Eve that is a member of Siberian Squad - Legacy Coalition.

We are a top 10 most active corp in Eve and a community that nurtures growth and doing what you want to do in game.

Whether you are a bitter vet looking for a new experience or a brand new Omega trying to figure out the universe, we have something to offer you.

How to join ANZA? Join the in game channel in game [ anza apps ]
Complete the application in the link.
Speak with a recruiter to accept your application.
See you in game mate

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.