Please Close

N/A

Please Close.

Welcome back Xiola!

Would you consider joining a small FW corp? It is a nice way to earn some ISK while getting back in the game. If you would like a convo just let me know.

We do not have SRP but we have some free frigates so it would be easy to get going:)

Hello, and welcome back! I am from Cold Pixels. We are USTZ based and are new bro/veteran friendly. We have a strong group of pilots willing to teach you if you are interested in joining here is a bit more information on us as well as the discord link. Come stop by and see if we are a fit for you! As always, fly safe! O7

You Are Welcome With Us. :grinning:

Welcome back buddy,

Would you be interested to live in WH space?

Most definitely yes :smiley:

Here is some info about us, we’re a blood thirsty hunters:

⭕ Holy Hunters - UStz - C5/C5 Wormhole PvP

Here is our discord if you wish to talk to us :

Xiola,

Covert Agenda is in a content zone using nearly no caps. Logi is always welcome, DPS check, plenty to hunt 24/7 and a good busy alliance. HUNG-. We can help you get shipped up. In Catch. Nearly everyone here is a returning player.

Welcome back :smiley:

I Want to Hear You Scream prides itself on a strong cap fleet and actively seeking use cases for caps admittedly more than strictly necessary BUT at the end of the day subcaps is where the real action happens.

We are a smaller EU corp in an independent, slowly stabilising small/midscale alliance in the south [HCOOM] and would love to have more competent dudes around :slight_smile:

wb.
The Enlightened #PvE #Industrial #Mining #Trading #Faction Warfare #Mercenary work #Piracy & Crime #Policeing #Politics #Democracy #Roleplay #High/Low/00/WH Sec #Faction missions # Citizenry #Social structure #Bounty hunters #corp/alliance absorption might be something interesting for you to try to help build up?

Hi, its not for me. Good luck.

Xiola

Welcome back to Eve, no one ever truly Quits

TSSOC has been around a long time! we offer all aspects of Null, and live in an active area of space where content is never hard to find!

we have a ton of great members and would be a great place for a player such as yourself to get back into the game

come and say hi !

welcome back! check us out for chilled PVP

Come check out GriMM Hounds. We offer content galore.

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord

Welcome back Xiola,

If you are EU TZ and interested in wormholes and PVP, come give my group a look.

We are mostly a UK based group and concentrate on a good corp culture.

Discord

Hey there! Dystopian Angels might be the right fit for you. Please let me know if/when you’re free for a chat to see what we’re all about and if we can fit what you are hoping for in a corp. We have a mix of most timezones so there will pretty much always be somebody for you to hang out with.

1 Like

Come check us out we can help you in any way possible and show you how you can make as much as you want. We are a pvp focus and driven corp with plently of content in our region of space.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Hey Xiola,
Come check out our post, Ive provided a link.
We can help you get your EVE life going again.
There some info on who we are, what we do and how to reach us if you find yourself interested.
I look forward to hearing from you.

-Jaded

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.